Do people cycle in your country

Do people cycle in your country

Attached: 1648678511049[1].jpg (1080x1350, 245.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/RidesofJapan
youtube.com/c/TwoWheelCruise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only if you want to get killed

In urban areas, it is commonly used for commuting to work, school, and shopping, but in the countryside, it is only used by students for commuting to school.

people only cycle for fun here, road racing and on cycling tracks. some tracks are pretty shitty THOUGH, retards paved over the top of tree roots

Attached: image_2022-03-31_125552.png (680x633, 677.82K)

People everywhere cycle to varying degrees depending heavily on where you are. Some cities actively incentivize cycling as an alternative to driving, while others (primarily in the rural areas and Midwest) pay no attention to it at all and you only see serious enthusiasts on bikes

My dream is to do RAGBRAI one of these years. It looks like a lot of fun.

I did critical mass rides every month when I lived in San Diego. Now I'm training up for the Seattle to Portland ride. Seems like fun

Davido-kun, why so miserable?

Attached: 1648703036136.jpg (1600x1200, 1.26M)

何が気に入らなかったの?その写真を貼る意味もわからない。

It's strange that your country, on the other hand, has a huge number of motorcycle riders.

i do and because of that, my legs look like that

recreation and sport bikes are kinda expensive

I wanna be crushed between those thighs

be my gf

im not a girl

Did I fucking stutter?

yes we do. And it's amazing.

Unfortunately yes. One fucker hit me and after I had to stitch my upper lip. Fucking thanks

:3

Also foreigners of course.
youtube.com/c/RidesofJapan
youtube.com/c/TwoWheelCruise

I live on the countryside and cycle everywhere, dont even have a drivers license. Why cant burgers do the same?