Hello

Hello...

How do people in your country feel about Chinese boys?

Attached: eedc17d1c6cf9e5ed4611c8092c62f7e15a6832aa28a9e67c3a45f57eef2f9e0.png (268x200, 37.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/world/too-many-men/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They’re creepy!

They're cute!

Sex!

that they should go back to china

They're cute but white twink boys are the best. I just got done blowing a really cute one :3

They're incel

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/world/too-many-men/

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-31-05-20-37-374_com.brave.browser.jpg (1080x2340, 733.17K)

ick feeling

I've never met any in Texas. Closest thing is probably Vietnamese people.

Isnt the female to male ratio in China not in favor in Men?

Exactly, it's fucked up just like in India. Both countries have a surplus of hundreds of millions of men

Google missing women

Loud and dirty, worst tourists

It's only like 10s of millions chill

I feel him tho, real worker

The only famous Indian-chinese person in India is this guy, he sings really well too.

Attached: images - 2022-03-31T090627.636.jpg (287x301, 14.87K)

>Xi cope

Attached: 1280px-Number_of_'Missing_Women'_in_the_world,_OWID.svg.png (1280x904, 84.66K)

workaholics always struggle in finding love. Never met one who had it easy.

Because love is retarded. And work is a real vital necessity along with food, water and air. The last six months have been practically the worst in my life because I can't work because of my college.

It's not hundreds of million at least lol, but ya it's still pretty fucked. Get ready for more asian incels flooding the west, this won't end until the older generation dies out.

You seriously miss working? I dream of the days I can be a neet again.

I worked for six months as an assistant surveyor (because I'm still studying) in the fucking taiga and it was the best six months at the moment. The work is dirty, you have to walk a lot, work with your hands and all that, but how fucking great it was to see how a fucking road was built as a result of all this.

That job seems tough though but good for you that you like it! It's always nice seeing your hard work pay off and for something as massive as a road must have been exciting.