Glorious Admirals

I will start with Yi Sun Sin ^__^

Attached: Admiral-Yi-Sun-shin-portrait.jpg (400x750, 246.91K)

Kek thi gookcel again

based, never stop doing what you're doing

Was this the guys that made the Japanese navy play squid game and kill itself?

I liked his campaign from Empires: Dawn of the Modern World

WHERE ARE THE NUKES. I NEED LAUNCH AUTHORIZATION NOW. NORAD COMMAND COME IN

based

Looks like a noodles brand

The GOAT

Attached: horatio nelson.jpg (204x247, 7.19K)

not even close. Yi blows even Nelson out of the water. I think he was perhaps the single greatest naval mind of all time. a far larger jap force UTTERLY OBLITERATED and not a SINGLE KOREAN SHIP LOST.
>Japanese admiral Togo: It may be proper to compare me with Nelson, but not with Korea's Yi Sun-sin, for he has no equal.
>Japanese admiral Tetsutaro Sato: Nelson is far behind Yi in terms of personal character and integrity.

Attached: WqRiAXWh.jpg (1024x580, 180.18K)

>asians praising other asians over europeans
>japan praising the guy that defeated them over the person who didn't
Who would of thought?

Based it was a great game,
I liked the Franks so much.
Idkw but Korean's role is usually exaggerated in such games.

The truth is that Ming saved their ass;
Ming Empire were so strong that is why they were able to resisted the Japanese army of Toyotomi.
Korea were a peaceful country which were protected by the Chinese empires for so long they didnt really know how to fight. (under the traditional tributary system, the only price is that they have to tribute multiple times per year and their prince is kept in China)

>Yi blows even Nelson
Nelson was a real man who were looked at fairly by all parties, Yi contribution to the war was greatly fabricated and exaggerated by Korean and diasporas nationalists.

>replaced and almost tortured to death by the king
>replacement destroys his entire navy in one battle
>still returns from his quiet life to fight a suicidal battle
>no government recognition for his actions until after his death
Why was he such a massive cuck for his country?

>British vice admiral George Ballard:
>"This was the great Korean admiral's crowning exploit. In the short space of six weeks, he had achieved a series of successes unsurpassed in the whole annals of maritime war, destroying the enemy's battle fleets, cutting his lines of communication, sweeping up his convoys, imperilling the situation of his victorious armies in the field, and bringing his ambitious schemes to utter ruin. Not even Nelson, Blake, or Jean Bart could have done more.

Koreaboo

I think they just wanted something different than the usual Japanese focus, although I also think Japan should have been a full faction. Overall I think the best campaigns were Englad>Korea>US. Not enough base building for the US.
>Franks
Man, fuck that walking through trees bullshit.

literal British admirals were forced to admit Yi was on a whole other level and better than Nelson. Just admit it. this guy forged himself a world wide fanbase amongst naval leaders 500 years after his death even stronger than Nelson's. there's no shame in admitting that Korea is capable of producing just one leader that's above the rest of us in all fields. All countries have that one truly gifted hero.

Attached: Yi-1-1.jpg (563x921, 88.42K)

>were forced to admit Yi was on a whole other level and better than Nelson
Probably some korean nationalist in Japanese chosun province told him so.

Neither Togo nor Sato have any records of saying or writing such things.
The Koreans who met them claimed that they were saying so, and it only became a historical fact in South Korea.

He was OK just dont forget that Ming Empire literally play a large role in his final battle...

admiral Sato's book was published in Japan in 1908, but you already knew that, didn't you, Gomez?

>Chinese dude number 2482682792
Who cares

I'm learning Korean
goodbye

Yi had to save the Chinese commander's ass from the Japs. twice.
>Heavy Japanese arquebus fire forced the Chinese sailors to keep their heads low, while the Japanese closed in. Several parties boarded (Chinese admiral) Chen's flagship and in the hand-to-hand fighting that ensued, Chen's son was injured parrying a sword thrust directed at his father.
>Chen's ship was again in trouble, and Yi's flagship rowed to his rescue. Yi's flagship fought off and sank several Japanese ships, and Chen called for Yi to thank him for coming to his aid. However, Chen was met by Wan who announced that his uncle was dead. It is said that Chen himself was so shocked that he fell to the ground three times, beating his chest and crying.

Who wrote this?

>Beats the shit out of the Angevins
>Beats the shit out of the French
>Beats the shit out of the Sicilians
>Beats the shit out of the Neapolitans

Attached: Roger_de_Llúria.jpg (800x1195, 279.99K)

>travels to Japan
>threatens to blow up Edo
>opens up the country
>refuses to elaborate
>leaves
Commodore Matthew Perry was goated

Attached: American_Japan.jpg (600x699, 25.19K)

Eurofags fear this

Attached: 1280px-Hayreddin_Barbarossa.jpg (1280x1663, 504.07K)