Are there poor white people in Germany?

Are there poor white people in Germany?

Attached: FOx5AMRXsAc7RUO.jpg (2048x1536, 452.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allotment_(gardening)
youtube.com/watch?v=wnUwy9IqYRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MILK MILK MILK MILK

Arthur what are you doing in America?

AWOOOOGA

HOLY MOLY

MOMMY

you mean like at the level of i dont want to invest 3 weeks, in the most muddy dirty shithole in the entire world to burn my own brick home out of the mud, with no starting tools, to have a home for live even if all land is free?
no!

Can't be exist. German princesses motivates men to build wealthy nation

Attached: 1640016752910.jpg (1100x1720, 577.92K)

Squid

There are no poor people in GerMONEY

Attached: 7392YE.jpg (481x600, 39.41K)

kek

I have a question for krauts, when I was in Berlin I'd occasionally see little shacks with wooden stick fences, chickens running around, and what I could only describe as peasants. This was in green areas between roads. Wtf is that? Is it Berlin only?

>I'll never get to suck Nadine's massive milkers
What's even the point of living, lads

I never went to Berlin, but what you saw sounds like a Kleingarten = small garden. Almost every city has one or more of them. Some are heavily regulated by stuffy old people, some are ffa. What you saw sounds like a ffa one because I have never ever seen someone having chickens run around.

Those small garden are rather popular because of how we're living. Majority living in flats with no real garden space. So some just buy a small garden slot for 3-15k euro and call it their own. Free to do whatever. Most of them grow some vegetables on it and just chill on weekends or bbq with friends and family.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allotment_(gardening)

Is this guy German? His accent sounds German.
youtube.com/watch?v=wnUwy9IqYRM

Dude what the fuck are you watching in your free time? And yes, sounds German to me too. Not sure if Austrian or German origin.

I looked up "project black" once and found that guys videos. Hes like some weirdo hippie.

Burn it with fire

I assumed Berlin had a bunch of weirdo fringe artists like that.

Yea. If there is another war breaking out, throw a big nuke into Berlin. Just say it slipped. No German will be mad. Extra points if you hit politicians with it.