Yur***** | 13 hours ago

yur***** | 13 hours ago

When I saw the video in question, I was honestly shocked.

Not that Mr. Smith hit him, but that there were so many people laughing at that joke.

I have always thought of America as a country that is very understanding of diversity, be it illness or otherwise. I'd often hear stories about people who were sick and losing their hair to cheer them up, and I got the impression that they were helping each other out.

I am aware that there is an area called "black jokes. But if you consider yourself a professional in the field of laughter, you shouldn't make people sad. That's not a joke.

Why are there so many people laughing at it? I was very shocked.

Certainly, violence is no good. But I thought it was the coolest thing that Mr. Smith did for his wife's feelings.

There is a saying that both sides of a fight are right.

If you have a problem with Mr. Smith hitting her, that's fine. But I think the Oscars should apologize for their poor choice of people. Mr. Locke should apologize for making jokes that hurt Mr. Smith's wife.

+1604 -171

Attached: 534DAF27-BBDB-4A1C-83BA-6553DC287B7A.jpg (2304x1535, 1.01M)

Attached: 4AA2A605-55B3-44CB-B524-A9E510272E37.jpg (750x1083, 329.95K)

literal who :/
literal who japan :0

>Mr. Locke
lel

>it's okay to make fun of balding men but not women

Japs are as annoying as Brazilians here. Weebs might like anime but thats it. None actually cares radiation piss skin white worshipping hideous asexual creepy autistic nips. Hope this post will be on their autistic jap translated 4ching chong blog

Bit rude, Zhang

What is a guy whose capital fell to Germany saying?

>what happened on August 6th the post

Attached: 7b3a000.png (788x971, 207.87K)

t. island 'jeet

harakiri nip san
kys street shitter

>street shitter
Mutt tier education. Or is it just you?

If I could've, I would've put a outboard motor on this shithole and sailed it somewhere else

I agree with you and now you can seriously get the fuck out of our website and go back to r*ddit

Do you praise war crimes?

Crying 'war crimes' is just cope for the inability to win a war.

If you think that is ANNOYING, why not just ignore it?
Are you a child?

Are you as low IQ as I thought?
I can't believe you don't know about war crimes.

>image search Sri Lankan people
>pajeets appear

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

I wish you were smart

I stand with what I said.
You put everything out there to win a war. Can't withstand it? You lose. There's nothing more dishonorable than crying about what the enemy did to you.

>Image sea "French couples"
>NTR with Jamal comes up

based