Men have been stereotyped as only caring about sex and have no further ambitions beyond sex and are basically cavemen

>men have been stereotyped as only caring about sex and have no further ambitions beyond sex and are basically cavemen
>in reality men are the most sensitive, idealistic, ambitious and romantic people who have made the greatest most emotional art pieces of all time
>nonstop examples of pure passion and fire from men
>the stereotype of men is actually true of females though
How did this happen? How did people stereotype men like this when its women that do that shit?

Attached: cleansekondo.png (885x960, 866.04K)

>men have been stereotyped as only caring about sex and have no further ambitions beyond sex and are basically cavemen
This is absolutely true, just look the rest of the boards

>being from a country named after a fucking shrub

Sex(reproduction) is literally the goal of sexually reproducing life

oy vey that's homophobic

They kept repeating it among themselves until it became fact. It is true that we get primitive when we're horny tho

Attached: 1647944456694.png (3212x1968, 378.38K)

Men only create art because it either
>impresses someone that they want to have sex with
or
>releases frusturation at the fact they cannot have sex with someone they want to have sex with
Women are right about us and you know it.

Women have higher standards when it comes to mates

>men have been stereotyped as only caring about sex
no one's arguing that the vast majority of men don't have other things they care about, but to even me (another man), it's very apparent how men are controlled by their sexual desires a lot of the time and, while most women obviously aren't much better, the way men's sexual arousal is proactive and (for many reasons) very apparent makes it easy to characterize them based on this image rather than women who usually aren't as obvious when it comes to this

the greatest artists in history were volcels

Attached: FE900E0A-E360-4196-B744-D82E8E1AB519.jpg (662x488, 140.2K)

based

Completely wrong. Just look at Bach. He signed every piece of music with SDG--Soli Deo Gloria.

> We wuz Michelangelo and shit
Even though I frequent way more men than women, I've seen way more women with a broken heart than men. Women are hurt by men way more than the opposite, simply because they love more.
A man fall in love and get over it in a matter of weeks. Even if the relationship holds, he might get tired of it. Women on the opposite, love more and more as time goes by. (If the guy do not become a human slug)

LOL
JUST LMAO
Of course a fucking frog would have retarded ideas about love and emotions

>I've seen way more women with a broken heart than men.
Based. They have it coming.

It's true. The incel fuel you can find on Any Forums or Any Forums do not apply on the real world, at least here in France.
I don't know a single girl that cheated, for example. I also don't know a girl that broke a relationship that lasted for more than a year herself. To the opposite, men, my friends, most guys do all that.
Semester abroad ? Better believe the guy will cheat. Hot gal at the bar ? He might drunkenly make a move, just to laugh it off the next day.
Guys have the power here, because they don't love as much. That's what I witness every day, at least.

>incel
>frog dared to reply to me
Last warning capiche

OP needs to get his testosterone levels checked

We used to call kids like you faggots and throw shit at them

You are not a real man

>Fucks with a guy at the bar and get surprised when it's a one night stand

Attached: 1648655695723.png (398x157, 10.44K)

>Women have higher standards when it comes to mates
Yes, they prefer PRIMATES or INMATES.

Because such the same passion that pushes some to do good, pushes other to do really bad.

it's the bad that have tarnished men's image.

>men only care about sex
Why do you think there are so many married men who stick with their wives, even when fucking other women?

Why not just leave them? That's exactly what women do when they find someone else.
For women, romance and sex are together, and are very fluid.

For men, romance and sex aren't the same. I think men much more strongly fall in love with their wives, or at the very least feel a debt or obligation to their families. Which is why many men never divorce their wives, and only seek fun on the side.

A woman in the other hand will leave you the moment she stops loving you. Period.

Yeah i would enjoy one romantic week. But money and a 10/10 is better.