ITT we discuss how we should bring about the total destruction of the kingdom of denmark

ITT we discuss how we should bring about the total destruction of the kingdom of denmark

if everyone here pulled together $20,000 each we could raise enough money to buy a decommissioned destroyer which would be a good start

Attached: 1634825956918.png (1200x908, 25.73K)

That is never going to happen as long I'm living.

Denmark has a huge pig industry. definitely some sort of mass pig stealing operation would hurt their economy

based

fantastic thread
the danish mink skin industry recently had to kill off their entire mink population, and i think i heard talks about them buying minks from iceland
so my suggestion is grafting C4 explosives into every mink and send them to strategic places before blasting them off

So how do you go about making sure the woman you're fucking isn't your cousin in Iceland?

Fuck around.
Find out.

yesss give us attention

dont ask dont tell

They have this dating app for it. You go to date and check with the app and go like oo fuck we are siblings, but it's ok as long as we wear this amulet carved of dried sheep foreskin

Danish agitprop, do not listen
Good ideas, we will wage a war of attrition and cause their economy to collapse

if everyone here pulled together 20.000 we wouldn't be able to buy even 1/10 of a warship

by fucking your mom

whats the best idea so far and why is it mine

Depends, how close is Denmark going full 1488?

>not leasing a warship
ngmi

debunked misinfo
0.2-kr. has been deposited in your account, aksel

How about fucking me instead?

denmark is full of a lot of islands. One way to disrupt their country would be to start independance movements for all these little islands.

you would only need to steal the small number of perfect specimens that supply top quality semen for the whole industry
those pigs are worth their weight in diamonds

>Gib $20.000 each
holy shit, what a horrible way to start the planning...this why you were assraped by danish vikanz

>NO WAIT GUYS NOOO DON'T ENACT THAT PLAN BECAUSE UHH IT WON'T WORK AND BTW DONT LOOK AT MY FLAG I PROMISE IM NOT A DANISH COLONIST

Attached: 1635511369738.gif (570x537, 115.13K)

Don't try and pretend it's not an absolute moronic proposal

Ah, there is an easy protocol to solve the Danish menace
> Massive media campaign saying that Vikings used to drink three liters of pure alcohol every morning
> Proceed to watch this entire nation of larpers drink itself to death in the span of a single day

Attached: 1648426186540.png (720x601, 286.57K)

do Danes really believe everything they see on TV?

Does anyone itt own a TV station?

>buy massive amounts of Lego
>return them after 14 days free of change
>both the Danish mail and the Danish economy are crashed

Media campaigns are not necessary on TV
Considering the size of their cunt, a dozen of huge billboards should be enough