All these evil Syrian refugees are going to Eur—

>All these evil Syrian refugees are going to Eur—

Attached: 51506B9A-B6A5-44D2-9ACA-35BF3D410E60.png (853x1028, 56.51K)

Just a few thousand of them is bad enough

Newsflash for you fatso
Turkey IS yurope

Surprise fellow mutt, did you not see all those fucking boats crossing the Mediterranean on the news, or the airplanes flying to those countries and picking up loads of people?

>Sudan
Wouldn't it be better to stay in Syria?

Turkey genocided their fellow armenoids and greeks only to get replaced by kurds and arabs lmao

All Syrians here hate this place even with all the free bucks they are recieving and want to gtfo to europe asap
The EU aid is not enough for them to live as comfy but enough to piss turks off. The NGO's are also retarded, like this one time they went to a very poor school in Istanbul that I briefly worked but only gave crayons and shit to syrian kids, so we had 150 little roachlets angrily mirin crayons of 20-30 syrians. I swear another genocide will happen.

More like greeks and armenians muslims genocided greeks and armenians to get replaced by arabs and kurds lol

Didn't Germany get like 1.5 million syrian refuges?
Did 2/3 of them really leave?

Kurds are also against refugees for this reason. They cry about how government is going to make kurds disappear from certain areas. Oh they were so smug about turkey becoming kurdistan 5 years ago.
Arabs are replacing both kurds and turks.

Arabs are replacing everyone from europe to turkey apparently.

even more ironic lmao

it makes sense from their perspective though.
ethnonationalism is hypocritical by nature.
as for me I appreciate the sound of the turkish language so I hope you guys make it out of this century.
should just grant autonomy to eastern turkey desu.

You would know with how Paris looks and the amount of nafris you take in daily.
They won't leave, they never do.

après nous le déluge

inch'allah mon frère.

Attached: Captura de tela 2022-03-30 220850.png (291x297, 110.09K)

They try to leave for Europe, not to go back there is a big distinction.
It is not unsurprising to meet Syrians here who failed 4 times escaping and preparing for 5th.
I also agree people should decide their fates but good luck having nationalist chuds agree on this.
But autonomy is a good option for kurds compared to independence as they will be able to move and chillax in west. Should independent kurdistan happen turks will massacre all kurds in the west. And most kurds rather live in wealthy lush west and poor harsh east.

I honestly have no more hope and just dont give a shit anymore on 1 side you got 80iqs migrants and the other dirty cucks that wishes to get their asshole spread out by ngunbus

It doesn't matter, if they stay in your nation long enough they will never leave, especially the more rights you grant them, if you give them citizenship then it's over.
Just move to the US, atleast you won't get taxed to pay for Ngubus 20 children there.

How's it going in Africa these days?

I mean with how fertility rates are trending it would make more sense to grant them independence so they don't start replacing you in western turkey, but like you've said no nationalist would agree to it. it's not like there's a lot of resources in eastern turkey anyway

some turkish user complained a couple of years ago that istanbul was heavily kurdish and that he didn't recognize the city anymore, no idea if that's true though.

I'm all for giving them citizenship tbqh. Let them get taxed and serve in military like we do. They get a lot of benefits for solely being a refugee.

Ha im actually trying to move to the US right now Im looking for a white spot with nature to live a peaceful life

Why are you asking me? Are you the mad arab Fennoswede?
Don't expect them to leave then, or you being in a position to force them out.

Nigga they are already in west. No one wants to live in East. Most kurds and turks migrated to west and I cannot blame them.
Istanbul has the biggest population of kurds in the world. Good luck convincing them to move east.
Thats why kurdish party is arguing for autonomy. It would be against their interest to become fully independent.

I don't really care about rural nice spots, but rather a place where I don't feel like I'm getting robbed by the state. The US is segregated enough and large enough that you can filter the Ngubus.

Oh no I'm under no delusion they are here to stay.
People here talk about how they have a "temporary status" (turkey has a weird UN deal that it only accepts refugees from europe, so a syrian warrefugee doesn't have the same right with a bosnian or ukranian war refugee) But I'm under no delusion that this will get them leave. They are here to stay as you said.

I love watching French women get fucked hard by big black cocks.

Na it is just a clowns smile that is hiding the tears. Finland always repeats same mistakes as Sweden and is proud of it. I've been forced to join white flight because the area I was living in started feeling too unsafe at night.

too little too late then
once my balding gets advanced enough I'll go to turkey to get a hair transplant, will be interesting to check the city.

You're telling me governments and grifters use the latest immigrate batch to create a boogeyman to blame all problems on and distract the populace with?????
No way

Nice. Welcome to New Syria.

why are you not on finasteride?

If you have a chance to grant them independance, then go for it. I honestly don't know why Turks don't push for Kurdish independance, in the west like Italy when there's a economical gap between regions such as South and North Italy, the economical one usually wants to separate, not the reverse of keeping them in.

>be tRkish nationalist
>go outside
>SYRIAN+AFGHAN+PAKİ BULLs sitting in groups of 5-10 stare at your eyes with anger and would fuck your mother in an instant even if you just twitch
>le_its_best_go_home
>go online
>le_twitter_trending
>ALLAHU AKBAR BISMILLAH NON MUSLIMS ARE NOT TRKS BEHEAD THEM
>le_these_erdogan_trolls
>enter reddit
>ARMENIAN GENOCIDE HURRRRR DURRRRRR
>le_these_are_greeks_armenians
>enter 4channel
>FUCK OFF TRKROACH
>le_these_are_trolls
>enter /tr/
>FUCK YOU TRK SON OF A BITCH FUCK YOUR FLAG FUCK YOUR MATYRS
>le_these_are_underage
>a tear falls from your eyes
>go back to discord group with 10 people in it with pain in your ass

Attached: 42.jpg (500x500, 27.28K)

Water. That's very valuable and Turkey cannot let go of its fresh water source.
both Syria and Iraq had beefs with turkey for water too, they are too weak post 2000s but 90s were full of water diplomacy.

There were two separate classes in 2015. You had legit war refugees from Syria. You also had economic "migrants" from sub Saharan Africa.

The media was initially treating both groups as the same class of war refugee and you were racist if you asked questions.

Syrians going to europe are not war refugees
Turkey is safe enough the fuck they are migrating to europe for?

You can argue however that EU should've helped more to Turkey whose economy is collapsing and so forth but I'm totally on the side of europeans when they reject syrian bulls on their border.

Resources are a meme in comparison to nation stability and prosperity, small tiny nations like the swiss can do power moves while not giving a fuck about their surroundings. All I'm saying is you're only shooting yourself in the foot by thinking resources are more valuable than ethnic and political conflicts with demographical problems.

According to OPs pic, most did in fact go to Turkey seeing as how it is a more similar culture and closer to home.

As far as why did some go to Europe, you literally had white women holding signs saying refugees welcome. Your average uneducated Syrian would of course make the trek.

You're genuinely retarded

Yeah you may be right, but a bigger problem would be the amount of kurds who are living in West.
Far more than Syrian migration turkey had a very terrible inner migration of east moving to west. Like brazil and favelas major cities developed their own kurdish, turkish ghettos