Is this basically America's largest Indian Reservation?

Is this basically America's largest Indian Reservation?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Mexico.png (1200x686, 118.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2QUacU0I4yU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that would be either Bolivia or Perú

all 3 are mutts.
probably guatemala or nicaragua.

By number maybe but its just because of the big population its hard to distribute races in mexico but most stats place mestizos at around 60 to 70% of the population and indigenous people to around 20 to 25%

Your indians look whiter than most mutts here
youtu.be/2QUacU0I4yU

As well as prison.

nicaragua is mixed as fuck, a little brazil basically

No, this is

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x336, 23.88K)

Those are Argentina's Indian Reservations.
Mestizos are brown Indians, retard.
Rape happened here too.
Same thing lol.

En porcentaje si pero en cantidad tenemos millones más que ellos

To us Americans half blacks are still considered black, the same is true of being a red Indian.

yeah idk I've never been there, I have no idea what's the difference between the little central american countries.

americans are retarded

Do y"all really differentiate yourselves based on "pure" Indian versus "half" Indian?
Accept ur the same damn thing lol.

Mestizos aren't indians

>americans are retarded
Either ur White or you are not.
>what's the difference between the little central american countries.
Belize and Panama are Brown and Black
El Salvador, Nicaragua, Honduras are Brown and do not larp as Indian.
Guatemala is brown and they larp as Maya.
Also all except Nicaragua have Far-right goverments thanks to my country.

the point is mestizos are not culturally indian, my friend. a mestizo and an indian have a lot of differences that go beyond appearance.
what applies to the US doesn't apply to the rest of the world.
to give you a burger example, if a french guy immigrates to the US does he have the same culture and values as a random WASPoid whose family has been in the US for 400 years? no.

who's talking about being white? get your head out of your ass.
the whole point of the mestizo identity is that they have cultural and genetic roots in both spain and in native populations. they're a new ethnic group but they're still a unique ethnic group.
mexican mestizos in particular are very homogenous, nearly all are a 50-50 split or very close to it.

You are literally Indians that have abandon their culture and pretend to act European. No different than the Blacks here who no longer practice their culture but act "European", also like your kind the fact that many were raped by whites doesn't make them not Black anymore, or in ur case Indian.
That is just how it is seen in USA.
It is why after the Mexican-American we did not want to annex you. Becasue you are Indian country and we would have to give Indians citenzship.

That would be paraguay, they even speak guarani as mother tongue

lol you owned urself.
We STILL would consider that French immigrant White even if he knew zero Englsih were we would only consider a Mexican immigrant one of us if he was 100% Spanish or at least looked Spaniard.
Yet Spain nor Argentina nor Uruquay nor USA would accept you as a their own if you've had just one non-white ancestor, but I'm assuming Native Americans (Indians) are a lot less strict. They probally differetiate between those who practice the cuture and less on having one or two Euro ancesotrs.

Basically you have a MUCH better chance of being accepting by the Brown Indians than by white Euros that think you've lost what it means to be white (racial purity). And yes it's racist but that's just the way it is.

Mexicans have their own culture that is superior to white "European" culture in USA

You're very dense.
French people and American Waspoids are the same race but not the same culture.
Mestizos and native americans are neither the same race nor the same culture.

>They probally differetiate between those who practice the cuture and less on having one or two Euro ancestors
Most mestizos have no "full-blooded" ancestors in their family tree for centuries. That's my point. They're not native americans in any sense of the word, cultural or racial. It's really not that hard of a concept to grasp.

>Basically you have a MUCH better chance of being accepting by the Brown Indians
I'm not mestizo.

>white Euros that think you've lost what it means to be white
Again, this is completely off-topic. Mestizos aren't white nor claim to be white, but they're not native americans. They're their own group. Like I've said, it's not that complicated. New ethnic groups are being formed constantly in history.