Why are japanese men so useless?

Why are japanese men so useless?

youtu.be/G0U509FSESE

Attached: 1641288724145.png (1463x922, 1.01M)

I wonder if you're always the same poster or really Dutch posters think they're funny.

how do you mistake this thread for attempt at humor? are you perhaps mentally ill?

>are you perhaps mentally ill?
Yes

when the fuck will gaijins realize there are more neets in their country per capita?
aren't westerners supposed to be smart?

cope private gomez
japan is a country of incels and neets

literally nigger tier cope
''stats mean nothing. my feeling is more important''

Is Japanese work culture less insanely demanding these days? I could see being a NEET if you still have to work tons of extra hours and go to office parties and shit.

>Is Japanese work culture less insanely demanding these days
no

based
I'm also a proud NEET I will not toil to enrich the elite.

basically almost everything you see about ''japan'' on the western media is coping. I'm dead serious.
you have much more neets and now you have even higher suicide rate and Japan's work culture was never so much worse than yours.

>NO YOU HAVE TO BUST YOUR ASS AND WAGEKEK FOR 11 HOURS A DAY AND MAKE SOMEBODY ELSE A LOT OF MONEY, YOU CAN'T JUST BEA COMFY NEET YOU HAVE TO BE A PRODUCTIVE CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
>I'M GOING TO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY AND THEN SPEND IT ALL OH YEAH WOOO!!
Is there anything more cucked than this slave mentality?

Attached: 1643560219601.png (974x998, 134.16K)

Are you a real Japanese or a spoof?

he's private gomez
an american

Is he at least Filipino?

no, just american

Attached: 1630309989147.jpg (1133x1339, 258.9K)

I'm jap but that's not the point
the point is, even though it may be tough for westoids, what I'm saying is right and fair

you're very obviously a coping weeaboo

troll outside of Any Forums

There's a real issue. Asians are probably the people who most distanced themselves from the organic patterns of life.

They deal strangely with animals, people, environment and so on.

you're very obviously not smart

this op has been doing the same shit for a long time, and his counterargument is only ''you must be private gomez'' or ''you must be a seething weeb''
how can you even be this pathetic? or are paid to do this?

What's your problem with neets? Let them be