/BALK/

cCc TERVEL cCc

(Sashko is scared of him)

Attached: 1648417154658.jpg (1080x1511, 511.44K)

are u the byurmi who reads his book? post summary.

>post summary
I am not worthy.

It's raining in Shkup

Add link to old bread
Anyways goodnight

Thank Tengri i am from New Sofia (Strumica)

Attached: Untitled.png (766x530, 773.62K)

>before vs after /balk/

So yeah how was your day guys

I've read 120 pages of TERVEL

Spent the entire day photoshopping TERVEL but my program kept freezing as I was trying to save because His image shalt not be desecrated

Oh well I woke up to my brother and his friends being in my house

Drank half a cup of coffee went to lay in bed my parents came told them to make my recipe of chicken with soy honey and seasmie seeds and ate went drank coffee chatted with a friend alittle bit

And posted on 4channel

I lurk all the time and i post because I phonepost so I get informed of the newst posts fast

And just chilling at home

TERVEL is smarter than you, we don't need you anymore

Guys I though your obsession was me not some Bulgarian German larping mountain climbing Dude

I like the memes but I dislike the politics talk here and i encourage memes and art to be made from me and my selfies

We need Slonchuga and Iki to bring back the gang

If you explain G string theory to us we'd be more willing to be obsessed with you.

its simple
women with the g string theory anre naturelly turned off by fans of regular string theory

I haven't been with alot of women the last time I was kissed and made out with a woman was 3years ago

And I'm also depressed because the girls i like don't like me while the girls i don't find it interesting or appealing have been with me and kissed me without my consent

So yeah g string is a undies theory of undressing women with their consent

Start a subject guys

T

I have seen alot of people posting something like high t
Or t just t

And what does it mean

E

Anyway i found a new girl with bigboobs

Apprantly the algorithm shows me on Instagram girls with big boobs and I'm so happy about it

Also I threatend mark zuccuberg and the rest of the government if they don't put I my algorithm girls with big boobs I will do a terror attack

I like Mark zuccuberg right now as not a friend nor a brother or a god but a mixture of good things that he put into the algorithm girls with big boobs