Driving license test

How many attempts did it take you to pass it in your country?
Just failed my third attempt today despite everyone I drive with saying I drive very well. I spent about 6000 Euro on everything while working minimum wage and I'm seriously thinking about giving up
Worst thing is the test has 80% first time success rate in my country

Attached: 18fm3gb9wsu51.png (500x500, 142.64K)

Why did you fail?

Took me 4 tries
But it costs me $50 CAD per try lel

Are you really nervous or something? Maybe try taking beta blockers beforehand

I spent 2000€ and still don't have it. I just drive without and drive off if come want to arrest me. (happened once so far) best of luck bro

6 times. €1500 a time.

1 gang

Silly mistakes i usually never make while practicing
Damn that's insanely expensive, here it's €400 a time
Hvor tok du oppkjøringen?

I had to redo the theory becuase i made 5 mistake (4 is the maximum) but the driving lessons and exams were super easy. I paid 1500€ btw

Jews can fake statistics all the time. A competent throughly made test that accounts for all the retards on the road who somehow have a DL should drop that percentage down to 10% at best

I failed 4 times and finally got in on the fifth. Later it came out that my instructor struck a deal with the commision that they split the money. He was ousted and his bussiness was closed. I thought I was a bad driver desu. I was nervous with them in a car but now I realize that them nagging and making me nervous was not a regular procedure but their attempts to make me fail.

I'm retarded, haven't tried yet so I really have to study and try hard to get the licence. Having a driver's licence and a car is necessary for true freedom

Yeah I get super nervous, i stalled the car at least one time in every attempt. My hands and legs visibly shake but I never took drugs for my anxiety in my life, I instead take a strong snus before the test lol

Got it on second try, $30 each try

I did it first try.
I hate driving though since there are too many retards on the roads.

Do you have to take it with a manual?

I don't have to but my family's car is manual. Stalling is not a major mistake here in Norway, plus majority of the mistakes i make aren't related to transmission

europoors still mainly drive manual like 3rd worlders

There's no such thing in Mexico. You just go get your license, pay for it and that's it.

Honestly if I were you I would try taking some medication like beta blockers, low dose benzodiazepines or even a shot of alcohol beforehand. If you're a competent driver otherwise the nervousness should be the main thing you need to be worried about

Me too.