I will move to Mexico in two years ask me anything

I will move to Mexico in two years ask me anything.

Attached: gettyimages-114238347-612x612.jpg (408x612, 35.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Mexico&country2=Mexico&city1=Merida&city2=Zapopan&tracking=getDispatchComparison
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hi :D

Muy buen

why but okay

what state will you live in?

>he hasn't move and pedrito already wants to steal his wallet.

I just want to have sex with him, what kind of criminal do you think I am?

a rapist that likes to spread his AIDS.

Hi

Es asi

It's fucking cold in here and I think I prefer Mexican values over western ones. Also more buying power is nice thought.

:D Come get me, I believe I'll settle in Merida, Yucatan. Probably almost as safe as Helsinki, or that's what this one shady mexican told me

Make sure you wear sun blocker and a wide hat lol

Your mother didnt approve me yet but if it's good to you it's good to me too. Have any streetdogs there? We could do some group action

Would you be able to handle the spicy food?

Yeah its nasty that if I dont want cartels robbing, raping and kidnapping me I have to get a skincancer. I probably spend 4 hottest months in Finland living in a tent and working my ass off, but even avg coldest month in Merida would be record high in Finland. Know any other relatively safe cities with bit less heat?

>I prefer Mexican values over western ones.
if by "mexican values" you mean racism/self hating racial views, homophobic views and sexist views, then uhhh, don't come? please?

>Merida, Yucatan.
lol my sister lives there, she once was drunk and falled asleep in the street, nothing happened, you will be fine if you move there.

>Mérida, Yucatan
Prepare to suffer then, remember to bring sunscreen and go easy on the spicy food

Attached: 8383.png (861x507, 30.5K)

Shitting blood doesn't scare me

Not sure what you mean with selfhating racial views, but some liberal western feminist would probably sign the rest of those against me. I believe in equality but I also believe people are different, and so are people groups.

Lol your sister sounds quite finnish to me. I read that it's some kind of a cartel safezone where their families live, and criminals go do their work elsewhere to not get severely punished. Also that it's safer than most of US cities. Hopefully the heat wont kill me. Maybe ill sleep at days and patrol at nights giving blankets to random women sleeping their drunk off on streets. :D

Zapopan Jalisco (nicest part of Guadalajara)

JAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJA

Hablás español?

Es neta puto no sé de qué te ríes

Hmm. Looks bit shadier no? Even bit scary to gringo like me!
numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Mexico&country2=Mexico&city1=Merida&city2=Zapopan&tracking=getDispatchComparison

No, but I have time to learn. I know its pretty much neccessary if I want to do something else than sweat in my flat with a laptop.

>Es neta puto no sé de qué te ríes

Attached: TORNOJAA.jpg (249x202, 9.17K)

Maybe try chapala then I think it's mostly gringos there and on a giant lake

>I prefer Mexican values over western ones.
Mexicans r westren tho

Attached: d.jpg (1080x1080, 75.1K)

Are the safe states in Mexico all in the south?