I live in a city with a large community of Eastern Europeans

I live in a city with a large community of Eastern Europeans
I’ve started seeing less Russian flags and more Ukrainian ones
Several of my friends have stopped speaking Russian and speak Ukrainian instead now

Attached: 7E20388C-A114-42E5-8B87-52E01B9F7390.jpg (640x480, 49.23K)

divesity is your strength

They sound pretty based.

same, all the local russians bought bmw/mercedes jackets and are now "german", as if americans could tell the difference

local ukr population is very upset that russia would invade their parents again, but also happy that russia also justified their decision to leave ukraine. My math professor is about 90 and got permabanned from vk for posting pictures of the russian occupation of his parents farm in ukraine. Someone then promised to bomb it again why are russians such subhumans?

that's temporary, soon ukraine will cease to exist

>gay westoid diaspora throwing away their roots to larp as NATO dogs
damn the propaganda the west has is some serious stuff.

Z more weeks?

>you're fucking us too slowly

most ukranians stopped identifiying as russians when stalin took their relatives away for speaking out about stalin taking their food away

Imagine how proud it must make every Ukrainian to see their country kick the Russian's butt like this.

>that's temporary, soon ukraine will cease to exist
Do you retards understand you just created the national myth for all Ukrainians. They remember will always remember there fight for independence from a Imperialist power, besides it's unlikely that Russia win this war long term.

national myth of hiding behind civilians or giving away weapons to criminals so they shoot each other? Or suffering 10x the casualties? Or running to poland with billions?

2 more weeks vatnik, you will NEVER rebuild the Soviet Empire.

ukrainia is winning, i kneel
off to sip my coffee while thousands of ukrainian soldiers are getting fried

Attached: FB_IMG_1647218208620.jpg (960x619, 52.26K)

Muslim immigrants and LGBT alike find common cause under the US flag.

Attached: 1648614416786.jpg (960x960, 164.26K)

My man they are going to lose for regions. I know it's world wide "peremoga" but need to be insane to believe that Ukraine is going to win back that land

this will surely help nazis in the mariupol!

I still don't understand what this shit is on his head

>Do you retards understand you just created the national myth for all Ukrainians.
250 years late for that, bud.

I'm pretty sure it's the useless cages that the Russians are putting on tanks

Those dying in thousands are fighting for there independence meanwhile Russia performance is abysmal, 8-14,000 dead, unknown number of wounded (likely 10,000+), thousands of vehicles destroyed, 1 naval troop transport sank, 2 naval troop transports damaged, tanks have zero infantry support, no fuel for vehicles and many countless operational failures on both the strategic and tactical level. So 2 more weeks vatnik.

Attached: 1.png (512x512, 87.73K)

Attached: 1647086469658.jpg (621x789, 136.99K)

cope cage.

Ukraine will continue existing. The invasion isn't going so well

Attached: 1625014305559.jpg (353x334, 15.51K)

>it's true
what the actual fuck, lmao

Getting 1,000+ russians killed for Donbass is a waste for the same reasons getting 4+ migs destroyed for Crimea is also a waste, Russia didn't need this war to win all of Ukraine. Had Putin not returned in 2014, Zele's regime would have naturally choked and collapsed while Russia's leader would be a smart, EU-oriented businessman that would have the country served to him personally by Germany for gas. Instead, Germany is now scrambling to rebuild it's relationship with France to have a functional EU nuclear program as France does. This is a short term failure militarily and a long term economic defeat. It's suicidal that Putin would do this and it's bizarre that Russians would swallow it when they could have won it all without war.

You haven't even taken Mariupol yet? After a fucking month of the full encirclement? Jesus

I think you have it backwards friend.

The war can end. But russia's punishment must be more severe. A decade, you will fight over each, crawl,bite, strangle towards the light which we will deny you.

Then russian will have america's permission to die.

1.3k dead for 14000 dead ukronigger "nato standard" troops is a pretty good evaluation of NATOs real power

What a based

But ukroniggers were saying fisting mariupol is untakeable??? 15 thousands elite naval infantry and azog troops? Where they are?

You can write the other part of your reddit essay here too it won't change the situation. They are not going to get that territory back. You should invest in some shitoin if you believe in your prophecies that much