Is there any hope for the poorest region in your country?

Is there any hope for the poorest region in your country?

Attached: l75ksSp4q4ieJ8wOYUL.eA_b.jpg (735x443, 55.36K)

There's no hope. Not even for the richest region.

>poorest region in your country?
all of them are extremely poor, there isn't hope for any of them

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-30 at 22.42.32.png (734x678, 96.25K)

No, it's fucking over.
Talking about the entire cunt btw

damn, is that in euros or dollars?

but then why is everyone moving to the south?

Attached: hwahdiahduwa.jpg (900x574, 74.43K)

euros

only if all the chinese tourists come back can lapland recover

maybe remote work
we had people in finland move from cities to the outskirts for cheaper apartments since work was all remote

The actual poorest people in the US are Native Americans on certain reservations, but this truth is obscured by the fact that those reservations are surrounded by comparatively wealthy areas inhabited mostly by wypipo.

Not really. Hardworking people are leaving to make better lives for themselves elsewhere, all that will be left are useless welfare bums and old people, and no tax base to support them. The place is in a death spiral. Anyone who can leave should do so now.

Attached: atcan.png (1200x1018, 249.31K)

Isn't it just Texas sponging everyone basically?

It's Texas and Florida sucking everyone in basically

It's hopeless. A national embarrassment

Attached: 6be22fdd9eb479222b23530d9f0a4ddb.jpg (969x1023, 181.56K)

If this is "poor" I don't mind. Maybe it will keep Calinigs and Yankoids away for a little longer.

Yeah, the east coast of Canada is poor by first-world standards, but a lot of our indian reserves are actually Africa-tier. Doesn't have to be that way though, and there are success stories out there, it largely depends on the individual reserves, the individuals who live there, and the level of corruption of rez leadership.

It experienced a fast growing rate during the commodity boom, even above the national rates. Pernambuco was growing 10% by then, other northeastern states had lower but still good growing rates, it started moving slow afterwards and is stagnant/shirking since covid. Being a resident of the region I can day I experienced a lot of progress during my life time, things changed a lot compared to 30 years ago and I have great hopes for São Francisco River transposition and the new railway

Apparently it's these guys, no clue what happens here but I'm pretty sure that it's over for them

Attached: C.I._Tâmega_e_Sousa.png (498x732, 56.73K)

no, it is doomed by terrorism

I thought north Portugal was the rich part of Portugal

It's actually the poorest and most religious

I've been lied to again >:(

I'm very sorry

Attached: it'sover.png (206x273, 38.52K)

everyone in the midwest/northeast moving to the south for the weather, some people from the west moving to the south for the cheap prices/low taxes

the midwest winters are really fucking cold and snowy and the west is very expensive so the south is a good compromise for everyone. the south is secretly the best region in the country

>only if all the chinese tourists come back can lapland recover
Lapland is not even close. Its Kainuu and theres no hope.

Attached: 2274041524.jpg (900x668, 88.5K)

They should vote to become a part of New England

All y'all carpetbaggers better GIT, or y'all're in for a whoopin' of a lifetime, yes siree.

user you should come to the US and come to the south, people actually talk like that and it's pure sovl

And what would that achieve? That part of Canada is dependent on gibs from the federal government, and there is no way DC is going to support them the way Ottawa does.

My home province of Newfoundland actually did vote on becoming part of the US. This was back in the 40's and the vote failed but at the time it might have been a good thing, might have set my province on a better path. Now it's too late.

I thought they shoot at passing cars whose registration isn't from the neighbourhood down there.