Why are germans so evil?

Not only they genocided millions of us now they bully us online.
The world would be a better place without austrians/germans.

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-003846_Chrome.jpg (1080x621, 87.07K)

Fake news

That's me

Attached: thumb_53-kb-png-apu-apustaja-happy-1172x675-png-52248367.png (300x161, 11.5K)

Didn't happen

Why are you so evil?

Attached: 1555624648653.jpg (960x902, 61.08K)

Fuck off faggot

Your country is promoting Israeli settlements in the West Bank and turning a blind eye to illegal settlements taking advantage of Palestinian aquifers and roads. Israel should not exist, for the good of humanity.

>t. Paki settlement in Spain

>t. Paki settlement in Germany

Great comparison, an immigrant with cities and towns for colonization purposes.

Don’t you kill Palestinians and sterilize Ethiopian woman?

they deserved it

You realize he makes these threads all the time about different countries, and never responds.

>You realize he's based

WAHAHHHAHWHAHAHWHHAHABWHAHA I DONT LJK3 YOU EIWJDNEOJCKCNFN
Shut up kraut

Didn't happen but hope it happens again

Based Israel making muzzdogs seethe

The only difference is whether or not the state is helping the immigrant, which is morally irrelevant. They're both just people moving houses in the end.

You had an aneurysm there fat fuck?

Israel is promoting migration, even illegal migration, to other countries in order to annex it, at least factually. That's all I said. There is no need to dwell on the redundancy that the people Israel uses to repopulate territories outside its border only seek profit in it, like any migrant. The fact is that Israel is committing violations that even your country disapproves of.

/r/iamveryedgy

>Israel is promoting migration, even illegal migration, to other countries in order to annex it, at least factually
What "other country" are they annexing? You know Palestine isn't a country right?
>The fact is that Israel is committing violations that even your country disapproves of.
not really