/brit/

Cute women with big tits edition

Attached: 1647352772785.jpg (1170x1153, 270.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

connect-4.org/?lb4231
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thinking about Any Forums legend Poleaboo.

BIG UP THE IRA

connect-4.org/?lb4231

Bri'ish lol

b-b-b-b-b-b nana

>solo clubbing

Attached: 1648336731487.jpg (2311x2400, 143.4K)

BARTY CROUCH

Attached: karkarofftrial-770x295.jpg (770x295, 49.36K)

IS THIS THE WAY TO AMARILLO

That lanky weirdo who is totally alone in a club and dancing with major shagger vibes despite also still clearly being a definite incel

but what about mirabel?!

dont wear a hat but i do have thinning hair so maybe i should

This lad sounds like he lives in Edinburgh so maybe he will have some good suggestions where to go.

What day would be good for both of you? I am free essentially every day.

Attached: asian korean THICC qt.png (1099x1201, 1.93M)

>(and smash that puss haha x)

Attached: 8654839920858309.png (390x598, 485.55K)

lol this is me except short

is that n-not a thing people say?

>The British spy chief is set to use a rare public speech to say it increasingly looks like Russia’s President Vladimir Putin “has massively misjudged the situation” in Ukraine.
deary me

Edinburgh is the grimmest city on earth, it's all hills and steps and, at the bottom of the steps and hills, poverty. I can take great pride in my prejudice. The city is a centre radiating universal dullness. Rows and rows of houses the colour of atomic ash, so picturesque at a distance, so austere when near. The transition between Edinburgh and a graveyard would be unnoticeable.

Of course the city thinks it stinks of genius. In reality it is hops. It is cultural only in that nothing happens. For eleven months of the year it produces nothing but vomit. And then in August there is a welter of frivolity - the Edinburgh Festival. Suddenly entertainment starts at half-past eleven in the morning and parks itself on every street corner - a bit like the vomit. That they choose drama is understandable. The stage gets stuck with anything too boring to be shown on television. But why go to the theatre in Edinburgh? Theatre is just shouting in the evening. And the entire city does that anyway.

I have walked the streets of the world dressed like a prick. But from Trench Town to the Bronx there is nowhere more frightening than Lothian Road, Edinburgh on a Saturday night

just demolished a vagoo

gonna SCREAM if they shag

is he gonna wear a mask? surely you can't just give yourself away

I will only be there tues and wed, tues would be best

>ayo lemme finna use a rare public speech to tell the public what everyone already knows

Edinburgh isn't even in the top 5 grimmest cities in Scotland, a country with 7 cities.

*block's you're path*

Attached: 6eac22f0-838b-11e9-a7f0-77d3101896ec (1).jpg (2048x1152, 300.03K)

>Demoralised Russian soldiers in Ukraine have accidentally shot down their own aircraft, sabotaged their own kit and refused to carry out orders, Sir Jeremy Fleming, director of the UK spy agency @GCHQ, will reveal in a speech in Australia on Thursday.

SCREAMING

i disagree

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (532x438, 74.64K)

I'm afraid not lad

yeah?

Could heem any of you cunts