Ireland

Do they have any culture besides shamrocks, beer, Catholicism, and leprechauns?

Attached: ireland.jpg (1000x1000, 64.23K)

Emotional repression.

Their culture consist of being annoying as shit about their non existant culture on the internet and whining about anglos all day while speaking english

Oh so the same as you.

The GAA.

Car bombs.
Depression.

Just watched Michael Collins recently.

dev was a MESS, wasn't he?

I don't know but I support Ireland for some reason

What things you do consider to count as "culture"?

See you soon

They were both great men. It's a pity they couldn't get along with each other in the end. They would have made a good team.

poignant stories about nothing

Attached: 932909531.0.x.jpg (1395x1910, 291.54K)

Hurling, copying the British at everything, sadness, emigration

Ireland used to have a culture of its own but this has now been replaced by English culture.

Are you going to join our foreign legion? Based

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1470x831, 2.4M)

Why aren't you fighting?

They've given up on shamrocks, beer, Catholicism, and leprechauns. Now black people are their culture.

Attached: Ireland Cucked.jpg (627x906, 209.94K)

Attached: reddit.png (677x407, 341.88K)

i am irish

I am a last-minute reservist because I have no combat experience and was not conscripted in peacetime. I have to wait for a call from the military enlistment office, but this will happen only if we run out of real soldiers.
You guys are starting to pissing me off with this question, we have 10 million adult men in the country, they don't and won't draft everyone.

Attached: 1607859831089.jpg (434x310, 14.53K)

starting to piss me off*
or
start pissing me off*
Not sure about this one

Why wouldn't they draft everyone? You're being invaded by the second most violent nation in human history (behind us.)

Why?

irish gypsies

Anglo-American culture's far more interesting since Ireland's a very small country with relatively little to offer. Also it's hard to resurrect a dead, Celtic language when everyone in your country already speaks the international language, even if it's the language of your former enemy.

Same for basically everywhere in the Anglosphere.

Because the war is not only about the number of soldiers, but also about the quality of their training and equipment, logistics, maneuvers, fighting spirit and many more important things. An army without experience and skills will never be a good army. Soldiers are first and foremost a profession, reservists will be used only out of desperation or lack of experienced personnel
I guess

Attached: 1648495705678.jpg (1080x1039, 601.36K)