/brit/

By posting in this thread you agree that you love the antichrist and reject Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour
edition

Attached: 1648298877363.jpg (326x360, 26.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/maiahoskin/2022/03/28/while-were-talking-about-will-smiths-behavior-dont-forget-to-also-talk-about-the-system-that-helped-create-it/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anime

the thing about God is th*snores*

certainly heathen

>Being a Christian is the fedora position in the current era

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 10.14K)

Hmm, nice child you've got there

Attached: Champion_Charlie_Muscles_(2).jpg (800x814, 144.66K)

My religion is shagging

a day out in London exploring and having fun with gibbymoo sub edish x

Attached: 93F946E1-DCA7-48A3-8BA4-3CA94F555352.jpg (2318x3092, 757.57K)

a big black willy

Simple fact of it is there's as much evidence for Odin as for Yahweh

remember when Farage was scared to get off a bus because a bunch of kids had milkshakes

Attached: 1648633497230.jpg (1024x575, 95.64K)

would you young Hillary Clinton?

Attached: 20220330_163144.jpg (460x543, 52.1K)

shitbull FUCK OFF!

incredibly stupid thing to say

the so called shane scrannigan

Attached: 1629118825213.png (720x540, 610.1K)

let's go /brit/ woooooooooooooo

they hate him because he tells the truth
is that the line?

How many people do you think have been killed on Tower hill?

Attached: 1646494325500.png (2868x1940, 3.5M)

Either elaborate or don't make baseless accusations

no. can't imagine the monumental level of cunt she would have been as a teenager.

Hello /brit/, good evening. With the release of the film Death on the Nile, I'm interested in knowing whether the ITV Poirot series is worth watching. Do you have any opinions one way or another?

Attached: poirot.jpg (1181x1181, 432.06K)

Ah yes seen I've missed some religious sperging whilst I've been off having my tea.

i WORSHIP black men

...yh

yes obviously

Poirot is good, it's for 50 year olds though.

based

it's excellent and very comfy if you like that kind of thing

And now to our food correspondant Peter O'Scranraha-hanrahan

God covid so reverting to my fat teen years with some pie + chips and a comfy film. Need some film suggestions?

Attached: D74C55E8-4EB1-4F45-9FE1-CA8532333510.png (362x362, 41.72K)

your post is so ignorant that one is unsure how to elaborate
you suppose that a being is philosophically the equivalent to the source of all being it's just complete nonsense

Antichrist literally just means non-christians

voted for old Hillary Clinton when she lost an absurdly easy election contest to a gameshow host and living parody of the 1980s

Always enjoy watching Shakespeare and Hathaway when I wake up

>having tea at half 9
whats all that about then?

not enough

ye poirot is decent
maigret is alright too.
for me, inspector montalbano is the best continental detective series

Burning.

currently available on iPlayer

Attached: merlin_145776147_b53ce6ca-04da-4639-8dd1-0d30a3fc79ad-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1437, 758.21K)

>do i think a being that created this universe exists?
possibly but the religions created by humans are absolute nonsense and should be regarded as archaic folk lore created by people who had no clue what was going on

people in the kitchen all evening, had to wait

I have become ungovernable

This is the only sensible position

can somebody post the image of the polcel in the loony bin with nurses surrounded by him ive been thinking about it at toil all day

reckon I'd shag Miss Marple

for me? It's Diagnosis Murder

I agree.

Yeah duh

Nothing more hot than fucking a stuck up rich girl

how do you know any religion is only created by humans
is it not human reason that has led you to entertain the possibility of a being creating this universe?
why do you then deny that some human beings could have had any contact with it

Attached: 1630862006400.webm (640x800, 2.09M)

there are some pokemon I wish to shag

she's the worst presidential candidate in history
she only lost to the second world presidential candidate in history

school holidays
home alone
bachelor's super noodle lunch
watch a Quincy

based dpd

say you're an incel in a lot of words

Not the guy you're replying to but I'd argue Joe is worse than both as he's clearly not all there mentally and is deep, deep into old-person cognitive decline.

Not interested in all this god stuff
Just like to be womfy me

the clintons are genuinely evil
bill saw a kindred spirit in blair

wish chris chan would stop being a tranny
it's a stale saga

idt she was rich when she was young desu. she wasn't from poverty and a broken home like Bill Clinton was, but she wasn't rich.

Attached: 6A926447-E30C-4856-BACB-0ADB89FE0D8C.jpg (269x301, 13.55K)

those haikus are fucking shite

philosophy is one of those things that's very cringe
but what is even more cringe is doing philosophy but being entirely ignorant of your doing philosophy

Favourite female comedienne?
For me, it's Eddie Izzard

Choco nussa from lidl on a slice of warm brown bread mmmmm

Attached: hortonfriendly.webm (446x320, 2.76M)

in terms of being candidates, judging by his tenure isn't applicable since that happened after he won

Attached: 1624217185217.jpg (203x210, 12.94K)

>how do you know any religion is only created by humans
because we are quite literally the only species that has explored the idea of "religion"
quite the coincidence that this creator of the universe has ignored every single other species on this planet
pretty much every religion can be boiled down to humans trying to make reason for their existence and purpose

Someone spreading a conspiracy earlier that all of Biden's interactions and media questions are entirely scripted and rehearsed for him
While he is clearly deep into senile decline, prompt cards with reminders of how you'd like to respond to certain points you expect to arise are nothing new or out the ordinary.

Rate the new tattoo me lads

Attached: DF4A10B0-0294-4F84-9E1F-029EAA5D3E06.jpg (1170x1444, 635.32K)

I'm writing a song. Thoughts, lads?

>Not interested in all this god stuff
>Just like to be womfy me

>the clintons are genuinely evil
>bill saw a kindred spirit in blair

>wish chris chan would stop being a tranny
>it's a stale saga

Reckon spending 15 hours a day on runescape every summer in my youth did nothing for my social skills

yes and she's the best president america never had

Attached: 89ytgu.jpg (685x682, 70.8K)

and ... there it is.

I only see the inside of a church if there's a wedding or funeral

Attached: hortonfeelsawhowho.webm (480x480, 2.92M)

Attached: E769EE99-75B2-4885-B7A5-59E321DFA5FC.jpg (1280x720, 124.48K)

I can't put into words how much I hate my physical body and the state of my life
I do not wish to die at all, but I would prefer death to living like this

6-7/10

Hillary Clinton should run for President in the UK once we abolish the monarchy and adopt a presidential system

this is just begging the question though why would anything incapable of religion apply itself to religion you need a rational brain in order to partake in religion (which if anything should suggest that religion is a serious project)
>pretty much every religion can be boiled down to humans trying to make reason for their existence and purpose
you see it's strange because historically this has been used as an argument in favour of religion people like descartes and calvin look at the capacity for human beings to intuite towards something greater as evidence that there is something greater afterall if there was nothing else then tautologically nothing would ever lean there

what....
about....
____....

actually I'm curious, what are they whatabouting about?

Helped me learn a lot of words like “adze” and “obelisk” and weaponry terms like “mace” and “polearm” and also introduced me to the art of harassing people online

reckon big countries run themselves just fine
probably better to have a President who's tired all the time and incapable of initiative than one wanting to shake things up

How do i de-Rorkeify myself? I'm constant 24/7 depressed at the state of the world and a cursory glance at the BBC front page on any given day can send me into a horrible spiral. But at the same time, I can't just look away. I just feel so horrified about so much shit that's going on, but I also can't bring up my concerns to anyone IRL because I'd sound like a raving Any Forumstard.

How the fuck do I deprogram myself? Is it even possible to do so without just going the other direction and tolerating blatantly insane shit?

horrdendous bolt-ons

can tell that elephant isn't impressed either

ktim but I wish every night to fall asleep and never wake up

Fucksake ytboy get it together you racist piece of shit it’s totally fine to slap a man over a mild joke

amazing to think this is real not satire

>Black man punches a black man
>"The whites are the ones really at fault here"
Huh

me too
what's your body issues

Quality tattoo but America would have been better if Bernie won

Attached: hortonwheeeeee.webm (360x640, 1.48M)

unnamed, nebulous "events"
sweet F-A

Lindor chocolate bunny devoured in under 10 minutes

Attached: shot0063.jpg (720x1280, 174.48K)

Feel sorry for all the animals with gender dysphoria who'll never be a woman

forbes.com/sites/maiahoskin/2022/03/28/while-were-talking-about-will-smiths-behavior-dont-forget-to-also-talk-about-the-system-that-helped-create-it/amp/

This is YO FAULT wypipo you went and done made us mad n sheeit

I'm 6'2 and 80kg

invest your time and energy in things that matter: a family, a business, meaningful hobbies etc
If you have a happy home life with a wife and kids you stop giving a fuck if trannies did X or blacks did Y or Tories did Z and you certainly don't get het up about it

someone had to eat it lad, it was going off, it was going bad

it was a kindness what you did really

Chris Addison is 50 years old

hate plebs who refer to the United States as "america"

>Is it even possible to do so without just going the other direction and tolerating blatantly insane shit?

You already are tolerating it. Unless you're some sort of activist

lol

Successfully blamed my smelly fart on dadberg now mumberg is moaning at him not me

Attached: 1495717735352.jpg (236x226, 13.59K)

>incapable of religion apply itself to religion you need a rational brain in order to partake in religion
ah yes
>your brain is slightly more efficient than other species therefore you have to worship me and follow my teachings
like what even is this logic, why would a god want one species to worship/follow him but not other species

The only place I see these gay news headlines is when you come on here bitching about them. Stop. Reading. News.

Found this funny looking cat on int lads

Attached: 1648670446016.jpg (768x960, 170.88K)

just found out not all people in the middle east are arabs

>pic
It's not beastiality if they're Pokémon mate

Attached: t7kt42ccjskwtef6qmifxlawznq64ium_hq.jpg (900x600, 43.26K)

when rorke taks about nordicism is he literally just referring to the scandanavian peoples or is nordic insclusive of other germanic peoples?

Isn't it time we stop attacking all trannies just for being trans? Don't you think they have enough shit on their plate?
Sure, go after the ones who are actual nutters, freaks, perverts.
But why attack, harass the ordinary transexual who is probably suicidal from the way their life has turned out as it is?

Wonder what Tim was like before he went mental

>like what even is this logic, why would a god want one species to worship/follow him but not other species
you just begging the question again
are you really trying to suggest that human beings and animals are equivalent in terms of worth
if you agree that human being are worth more than animals on a qualitive level then why are you so opposed to human beings have priviledged relationships with the world (which is inherent in the earlier statement anyway)

Will Smith, Katie Price, Russel Brand, Prince Phillip, it's all a circus really.

Attached: hortonheavesaho.webm (1280x720, 2.04M)

IMBECILE

Attached: Zz6YSFus_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 37K)

Some of them have literal shit on their plates, degenerates