Intellectual property is an unironic thing in first world countries

>intellectual property is an unironic thing in first world countries

Attached: EO3tpWwWoAIvKkZ.jpg (976x658, 130.24K)

you're literally hurting game devs from making money so that they can make more fun games

>Poland’s law regarding the intellectual property rights is alligned with the international regulations. Furthermore, the country is a World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) member and a signatory of several important international treaties on the this matter.

Attached: 1596136929863.jpg (240x240, 5.85K)

That’s why you only pirate AAA games

fuck them, their games are shit and pozzed anyways
>inb4 why do you play them then
it's free, I might as well give it a try LMAO

it is because firsties lack in intelligence and they are insecure about it so whenever their meagre intelligence shits out something that seems to be worthwhile they feel the need to protect it from others cause they might never do something like that ever again in their lives.
Hence, intellectual property.

All modern games are shit anyway. I only buy indie games

I have not paid for a movie or videogame in years, all my textbook I get off libgen or scan myself. Retards all around me spend hundreds of dollars on textbooks every semester. Its so easy I dont know why everyone doesnt do it

you know what the best part is? police don't care if you pirate foreign shit, but once you pirate a polish movie, there's a chance police will come and you will pay a huge fine
fine by me

That's why they are first world countries.

Gee nations of thieves are perpetually poor and cant invent anything or make any new art.

What a surprise

Not if it's EGS exclusives

Attached: ffy0le7rkd431.png (696x493, 303.97K)

Games are for children.

Attached: 1648669751160.png (1280x720, 355.02K)

oh no not the 2d pixel'art' sidescroller/metroidvania with angsty tranny main characters

My local Walmart had a giant poster advertising pharmaceutical items, along with a smiling Patrick Dempsey in doctor's clothes.
Obviously without licence or anything like that, but here in Mexico no one gives two shits about intellectual property.

Attached: e2e.jpg (600x600, 57.47K)

Polish align with the rules publically
Otherwise it is poland, poland can do what it wants in americans eyes. America loves poland.

>tfw going to law school to be an IP lawyer
if you can't beat it, might as well profit from it

Its a blood bond. Mud in blood makes brothers

Attached: brothers.jpg (626x391, 35.34K)

As long as you're not profiting from it, nobody cares.

Attached: 1648670164057.png (923x334, 55.74K)

Also unlike Europe, polish immigrants in the US don't have a stereotype of stealing working-class jobs

do WIPO really

i wont pay for these meme codes. back in them days you got a big sturdy box with all kinds of nice things and the actual existing copy of the game/program. i can understand people who pay for blurays or vynil or whatever. but buying online codes or subscriptions??

20 years of war together. Mud in blood puddles from polish soldiers and american soldiers
Its a saying. Same blood in the same mud. Now this nonsense it will be even tighter. 2 generations and now a 3rd. Hopefully they get into aukus.

because they're too busy actually stealing instead of working lmaoo

Not the poor little devs that make shitty games and make like 200 dlcs for them