/brit/

just letting the lads know Germany used to be TWO countries until 30 years ago that's absolutely insane why were we not taught this edition

Attached: 51140937_7.png (1920x2281, 151.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Em77jt6BGIw
youtube.com/watch?v=MtlCu2SNe4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mental

Check it out brits I can say nigger without getting arrested

Attached: 1648659909637.jpg (1080x1301, 464.89K)

>why were we not taught this

Oldfag here, it's because you're a zoomer. I was taught this.

Yeah? What are your thoughts on the Holocaust? Personally I think it didn't happen but it should have.

Attached: Nazi+Flag.jpg.gallery.jpg (1024x768, 30.61K)

t minus 1 hour 30 until NAKED ATTRACTION

Turns out bladder transplants aren't possible yet, instead you either get a urostomy or neobladder.
Urostomy is self explanatory but for a neobladder they actually cut out a chunk of your intestines, make a bag out of it, and then use that as your new bladder.
In many ways mirrors how penile skin is used to function as a neovagina - repurposing one organ to do the job of another.

Attached: 20220330_203149.jpg (1080x647, 116.69K)

es lebe unsere DDR

Attached: 1637606540011.jpg (3000x3000, 2.81M)

Haha look at this simp

Oh shit absolutely moggedmskr2

Always hate this "why we're we not taught this". Imagine all your knowledge only coming from.school like you never read anything outside of that

Nothing that makes me cum harder than the thought of my ex cuckolding me

Good wank that was lads

I think it happened but imo we should've just shipped them all to Madagascar

ok where are the religious lads
religion hinders the goals that the majority of the western world believes in
these goals are, briefly speaking
>scientific advancements
>improving the standards of living for the average person
now, ask yourself
will religion assist either of these two things?
>no
then it hinders us from achieving these goals

Brit is a shinto general, please fuck off

any gibbymooers?

Attached: C635EF9C-A9CA-4BB4-89EF-3823CFF71180.jpg (750x1334, 169.43K)

>religion hinders the goals that the majority of the western world believes in
how
>these goals are, briefly speaking
how do you know these are the goals
>scientific advancements
how is religion in contrast with that especially christanity which birthed science
>improving the standards of living for the average person
how is christanity against that especially when it's essentially its modus operandus
>will religion assist either of these two things?
yes christanity birthed the former and has been concerned with the latter throughout its entire hsitory

Hey gaijin you've got the wrong thread, this is a Caodai general

imagine getting advice from the absolute cretins that inhabit this shithole

It should be two countries again. Or better yet - one country called German Democratic Republic
youtu.be/Em77jt6BGIw

Attached: FDMginGXMAkb9B5.jpg (872x768, 94.95K)

big brain post

Currently have a ddr banner on the back of my door

and Poland should be the general government again

Its aztec general. The blood and tears of humans is the only thing holding back annihilation

What the devil are you going on about? Religion will obviously assist both of those things, hence why the greatest humanitarians and scientists in human history have been men of faith. Don't talk such rot in future, you have no idea what you're going on about.

alri diego

stay hydrated
you gonna perish to prove a point? god I hope so

This needs a modern update

Remember back in like 2011/2012 and all us school kids had Facebook and it was common for people to say "post here and I'll rate how hot you are out of 10"
Some fat retard bint made such a post and I thought I'd reply since she was giving every 7/8/9 out if 10
I reply and I get a 4.
Wonder if that's where it all started

>ddr
dance dance revolution?

>then it hinders us from achieving these goals
Yeah but your admitted nothing matters in the last thread.

Also these goals are simply tradition, there is no objective provable standard that say these goals are correct.
We could make the goals whatever we want if none are objectively true!
This is a shagger general

GOOD post

Pooing in a shoe

watched that film Burning on BBC4 the other night, it's good

would recommend it. Should be available on iPlayer still

Attached: merlin_145776147_b53ce6ca-04da-4639-8dd1-0d30a3fc79ad-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1437, 758.21K)

>television will never be this good again

youtube.com/watch?v=MtlCu2SNe4I

Mad how Diego and I are the two cleverest lil niggas in /brit/ and we're both devout Roman Catholics

spastic rambling

I love Germany so much that I prefer to see two of them

Wearing said shoe as I shop around Aldi

we ready fi dem

watched it at the ica back when it came out
xx
she a mad one tho at the party with the fire haha mad one

feel like Shinto has little bearing on the average adherent's life

>how do you know these are the goals
most democratic western countries vote for politicians who have goals similar to the ones i have named
>how is religion in contrast with that especially christanity which birthed science
lol wut
>earth was made in 7 days by one singular omnipotent being
>evolution isnt real
>adam and eve
>we were all made from clay
the core values of Christianity directly contest the most basic of teachings in science
why would it help assist scientific advancement
>how is christanity against that especially when it's essentially its modus operandus
i mean ye sure Christianity isn't against improving the standards of living per se but there are more effective ways and beliefs

not sure what this webm is

Attached: 1647977324123.webm (1000x628, 2.78M)

This one Brit was hardman posting earlier and I was like sit down mate Lol... never heard a peep outta him after that

3 if you count Austria

already seen it
might watch it again if it's on iplayer

Mark of the stink

would berry my dick in that arse

Going to watch it now lad. Dont let me down

Under the leadership of Comrade Honecker? I would love that. Cringe if otherwise

Attached: b4fa79d6-a560-4f1b-a540-f26a0e531d87_f1400x900.jpg (1400x900, 115.41K)

Getting ready for her bull

enjoy my fren

can i get a rorke v leftypol update

you're still mincing about? bent twat.

meet me at peterborough cathedral in 30mins
will send your jaw into orbit sunshine

think she's gay tho irl though

>most democratic western countries vote for politicians who have goals similar to the ones i have named
what does that have to do with anything?
>earth was made in 7 days by one singular omnipotent being
almost no one has ever subscribed to a literal 7 days and a singular ominpotent being is the most logical explanation
>evolution isn't real
christian came up with evolution and majority of christians support it even with its dubious status
>adam and eve
what is wrong with this? even modern biology accepts y crhomosone adam and mitochondrial eve
>we were all made from clay
is that not a poetic way of saying evolution?
>the core values of Christianity directly contest the most basic of teachings in science
how so?
>why would it help assist scientific advancement
because it presents a world that is designed and therefore interpretable and predictable. the scientific method on works on the a priori assumption that the world is a regular and predictable place a place that one would expect from a designer (hence the progenitors of science all being devout christians)
>i mean ye sure Christianity isn't against improving the standards of living per se but there are more effective ways and beliefs
how so? christianity both deals with eternal salvation and making it better in the here and now

Christians believe the world started perfect and sin has caused it's decline.
Atheists believe the world started as a mess and millions of years of evolution have created this.
Rorke on the ropes, lefty hanging from one.

What arse?

what the fuck, they have no business playing straight characters

The Rastafari race universally considers the black man the master race and the white man as inferior
But positions within Rastafari vary greatly on what to do about the white problem
On one extreme are Rastas who think white people can be rehabilitated, educated, taught to accept black superiority and that said whites can even be accepted as Rastas themselves
On the other hand are those who believe whites are demonic servants of Babylon who need eradicating from the Earth, and that any white who proclaims to be rasta or wear dreads is commiting an act of violence and should as a consequence face death for their insult to the black race

Black people in Britain are just like white people with dark skin. It's strange how yanks fail to grasp this.

the normie women at work discuss:

tinder/lads
dresses/shoes
getting their nails done
fake tan
netflix
dogs

(checked)
repatriate black people to africa

was just saying this down the bookies

wishful thinking to say they're all like that. some are awful

We need to euthanise all elderly, sick, disabled (gay people count as disabled)

So what you're saying is people should delude themselves into worshipping and believing in some god created by some sand dwellers 2000 years ago because it gives life an intrinsic meaning and purpose?
Sounds like one hell of a cope

thinking about naked women again lads

>dogs
noticed they like talking about themselves too

The world would be a better place if all right-wingers disappeared overnight.

scientism/atheism leads to hedonism, nihilism, and suicide

what im saying is you have not provided a single piece of coherent evidence for your argument
in fact it seems you have so internalised the christian worldview that you dont even seem to realise you are replicating it when trying to speak out against it

if you quantified a hard limit for somebody to be "rich", then exiled them all, would the remaining people split into rich and poor again?