How did you started running in your cunt?

How did you started running in your cunt?

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x316, 19.88K)

never i fucking hate running

I had already done calisthenics since I was 15, when I was 18 and doing military service I noticed my endurance wasn't that good, so I started running every other day, been doing that since

As a part of boxing training but I don't run anymore

I just went outside and started running.

How can i make this without being a chad like you?

>walk
>brisk trot
>light jog
>run
Simple as.

started on the treadmill to build up some stamina then slowly started running outside instead

too much running kill the testo

I joined the cross country team in seventh grade because my mom said I HAD to do a sport and I didn’t want to do football so there weren’t many options
Now I am going to college on a track scholarship and I am doing 65 miles / 105 km a week please kill me

Attached: C649A35C-2E5D-45C7-84B4-8F196D7B2BE2.jpg (669x933, 192.8K)

user brasileiro, you're only as Chad as you want to be, start running and don't give a fuck what others think, and you'll be the Chad

source?

look at the physique of long distance runner, they all look like they come out of auschwitz.

>walk
>walk + run
>run + walk
>run
>Injury

they really don't, just thin and toned
you sound like a broscience retard

Attached: 028f0e4a748d75a07b1805ff2ad1c77a5c1fe860c6ac3965accffae699941625.jpg (701x785, 161.39K)

thank for proving my point, rather just lift and get strong than run endlessy like a fag.

Tried c25k, almost six years ago. It took me a month longer than expected to actually get to 5000m, but the regularity made me improve anyway. Then I kept at it. I did over 500km each year since 2019.

Just one word of advice. Please, buy yourself decent shoes before starting. Absolutely worth it.

Attached: C25K+Chart.jpg (1247x1600, 482.75K)

He looks like he'll die if he misses 2 more meals

I lift and run, probably stronger and more enduring than you

I started recently, can only run 1,5km with a 2 minute rest after aprox. 750m

i did wrestling for years, im certainly stronger than most users of this site

1. put on running shoes
2. go outside
3. start running

>le french wrestler
Imagine the smell.

What's the wrestling like there? Do they offer it in school or do you have to find a public gym?