Faces of Any Forums

Faces of Any Forums

This is me

Attached: 20220325_145750.jpg (3408x1536, 1.38M)

Daily internet validation thread from the people you will never meet, touch the grass.

Hello

What ever dude Indians all work in a call center or scam people that they have a computer virus thus you talk with people you won't meet

Also all those Indians doing tutorials for people they would never meet

But still If your country or you were smart it would understand that being seen by people you don't know is a unbiased validation and a neutral point which is most true

Anyway my pic is sideways here's a portrait pic which isn't sideways

Attached: Screenshot_20220330-210255_Gallery.jpg (720x1600, 764.34K)

Attached: 1639549533358.webm (378x480, 978.68K)

sexnot, dont you have any friends?

Attached: 20201128_796115..jpg (944x960, 184.99K)

Depends I have friends and i have blocked alot of people on instagram

But I don't have friends I can trust them with my life

sexnot you need friends, and pussy, all of them. trying to find friends here or pussy is just weird man haha

Attached: 1584361847788.jpg (1504x2015, 173.07K)

Attached: FObbIv7WYAA79WD.jpg (975x1305, 127.08K)

No I need you ugly shits who never leave the house to not harras me about politics on /balk/ and no talk about the war in ukraine because you shitheads don't have friends and have no drama to talk about and you talk only shit from the news

Face it I come here and I made /balk/ and I talk about my life blogposting and saying the drama from my life , while you shitheads from /balk/ constantly harras me about politics on freaking Any Forums because I'm sociable and I know alot of people but sadly because the cia did a cancel culture of me for the reason they wanna blame me for the massive survilliance that the cia is doing in order to cover its tracks and if their coup fails thorugh the survilliancen material they would blame me so they can have good relations from cia

And all those ngo liberal faggots harrasing me on /balk/ as well BECAUSE THE CIA PAYS THEM TO HARRAS ME

Go to Any Forums please and i understand you stalk my whole internet life so please get a life

While I have posted my friends I just avoid people because the cia constantly harrases me to be a political leader as I mentioned above

And Balkan is at the southeastern Europe a front of middle eastern and russian influence so yeah i have friends but we don't care about politics and all of the political people send their sons and daughters to be in my close proximity thorugh the GPS on my phone

In other words gayreek faggot I have friends but we care about other things which aren't politics and I don't want your shitheads from here to harras them

Bump

Attached: IMG_20220121_10008.jpg (649x767, 79.21K)

How do you get girls in macedonia

this looks like a guy that used to post in sverigetråden who got doxxed

Attached: 20220330_123316.jpg (337x480, 43.77K)

Well depends women shouldn't be viewed as a collective but you should try and find a girl you share something common with to start a conversation and have a subject she and you understand

While I think people should study and to know as much as possible to have a conversation so you don't look boring

But to get good looking girl you need also to be good looking but regarding that it's not hard for sex it's hard to find a soulmate who loves you

While I usually have alot to talk about but the issue isn't sex and here mostly the rich girls look pretty because they can buy fancy clothes and can look beautiful and actually they would care about their appearance but some of them are spoiled so their philosophy should be allied but sadly they see the examples of rich celebrities and act reckless so they are slutty which i dislike

Anyway few days ago bunch of girls were yelling infront of my house Akira Akira or someshit so

But there are some examples of girls acting as a gold diggers who arent from a rich family and are as a burden and because I'm a nice guy they usually see that as an advantage to milk me

While also alot of girls these me in order to get my attention and alot of girls in social gatherings are trying for my attention but sadly once they are with me they turn into a smizla but also they dislike me sometime because I'm usually acting as a smart ass and not alot of people like me for that sometime

There are chechens in Poland ?

Hello.

Attached: pW4hXadpjE_ryno5Jd0MvIRiGxChUakMSaCURbe92h02cHJXO1L3GRZ5eGUZMkamr4-d7pMqgw=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg (900x900, 77.15K)