God is Dutch

God is Dutch

Attached: dr ug.jpg (867x1156, 73.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rc-scene.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How much money you spend on drugs and how do you finance your drug habit?

So it seems, so it seems.

Attached: 1620822464302.png (1200x1370, 612.38K)

you're not human???

Attached: 1648070155606.jpg (611x611, 32K)

>2F-ketamine
redpill me on this
how does it compare to the real deal

I don't know I haven't tried it yet
some like it and some don't, search on reddit

I've spent around 1500 euros the last two years which isn't a huge amount but it's still some money

I want to either stop spending to them or spend less

Can you still buy all these shit off clearnet sites from google? I remember back in the day buying MXP and 1pLSD just from googling shit.

are you addicted to benzos?

yes but they ban certain analogues from time to time, I think the latest ban in the Netherlands was in October where they banned kinda a lot of drugs, the most famous they banned was 3-MMC, clonazolam and flualprazolam

I am not I just like having a large stock

Any particular ones you'd recommend?

How often do you take them? I have a bunch too and I almost never use them, but some time ago I was taking them like twice a week and I would randomly getting cold sweats and itching all over my body, and I'm afraid it might have been related

everytime I see you post I'm glad your still alive and didn't die from some retarded shit

oh its the greek addict again

And I thought I'm in deep shit for taking psychiatric pills.

Die you pathetic creature

I don't really know, 2-FMA is fine but could be more recreational, other than that I've only tried bromazolam, clonazolam, etizolam and they're all benzos and I either have some natural tolerance to benzos or I have some extreme delusions of sobriety with benzos which is known can happen to many people. 2C-B was nice I suspect 2C-B fly would be nice too, I liked 2C-B more than LSD because it lasts 7-8 hours while LSD lasts around 12 hours and it literally exhausts you, 2C-B had some nice visuals and was definitely milder than LSD but still very nice

also try not to lose money by trusting random clearnet sites, check rc-scene.com/ for reviews of sites, I've ordered a few times from rarechems and funcaps and everything came so better order from these to be sure

also check dark dot fail for dark web markets but there aren't many good ones left around after some exit scams of the biggest ones the last months, the only one with some traffic and reviews and a lot of listings seems to be the versus project which you can find on the link I sent you

I don't really have an answer for your question, I just try not to take the same drug everyday to avoid/minimize tolerance and avoid addiction

what do you have?

Do you sell drugs also?

a bunch of clonazepam but i don't like it that much, i prefer valium

>sum fucking benzo analogues and ket
Do you even almost OD on opiates bro?

tfw almost done tapering flualp after 2 years of bartardism. might order a cheeky pyro or two to descend into madness again.

2020/21 id pop around 3mg flualp, drank from the moment i woke up. smoked js and snorted speed every day. plus all the fucking stims and benzos.

im really happy i cut that shit out tho. it kinda ruined drugs because i feel like ive experienced the whole spectrum, it's just kinda boring if you overdo it.

Attached: memes.jpg (500x466, 49.59K)

odsmt gets boring after a while and im sure all the zenes will kill me even w volumetric dosing. i have a tolly to everything except opis. so what's out there besides caustic ass 2mapXX.

cant wait for some razy new releases, if anyone remembers the master list of possible opioid rcs you see there's a never ending list.

you sell it lmao ik u do

he also traveled worldwide, he is probably an international drug dealer

getting 4,80 profit on 0,20 can be quite alluring, especially when it becomes a habit :^)

I really don't

Yeah odsmt is the only okay rc opi

I wonder why

Attached: croatian researcher.jpg (801x463, 88K)