Exposed to government anti Israel propaganda in school, university and all media for many years

>exposed to government anti Israel propaganda in school, university and all media for many years
>feel ambivalent towards Israel
>lurk Any Forums for a couple years
>now fantasize about nuking Israel
Does this happen in your country?

Attached: 1640767248558.jpg (770x600, 63.33K)

no that would be antisemetic and evil

Iran is pretty based, they have no real relation with Israel, but still are determined to destroy it and willing to take on the world for it, gotta respect that realness

nuke usa would be humanitarian and good

no tbqh i like israel and hebrews

too bad your shithole cant produce nukes

I fantasize about Iran nuking Israel so Israel, Palestine, and Iran all cease to exist and there is permanent peace in the Middle East.

we can use yours, fattie

>permanent peace in the Middle East
Not possible. Arabs would start fighting with each other.

i support israel and zionism and i think that every last jew should be sent to israel
no hard feelings

Attached: 1589769352574.png (574x500, 25.7K)

okay super hacker

i used to be pro israel but posting here has softened that stance not because i like palestinians more but israelis are just obnoxious people (not even counting shahar) and such wanna be arab posers

I can hack american minds with some fries

>start
continue*

'cado in the thread

Attached: nikocado-avocado-nikocado-avocado-dancing.gif (498x280, 616.29K)

Hey that's me

I think the only inter-Arab conflicts left are the ones that are instigated by Iran.

>Iran backed Shiite regime vs Sunni minority
>Iran backed Houthis against Saudis and rest of Yemen
>Iran backed Hezbollah against Israel and rest of Lebanon
>Iran backed Syrian government against everyone

Basically every problem in the region can be traced back to Iran, Israel, or the Palestinians. Maybe the remaining 10% are Saudi Arabia's fault.

I have always been antizionist but browsing this shithole has turned me antisemitic and antiabrahamic as well.

>be israeli
>live RENT FREE in the minds of common iranians

Attached: image_2022-03-30_214552.png (1080x1087, 615.42K)

you arent cute

>Complete lack of self-awareness
Clean it up Shabbo

Attached: Ewbu_HwWgAEnCY2.jpg (700x700, 123.11K)

but you are fat

no u

You don't know anything about politics beyond what you learned from Any Forums memes, so you don't know about even basic shit, like the ongoing cold war between SA and Iran.

Thirdie brainlets will never understand the world, much less contribute anything of value to it.

Attached: Champagne flute.jpg (680x591, 33.71K)