Does this happen in your country?

People from Ukrain just have to show their passport and they can go for free on bus and train.

Attached: cUCiptRg8cubNKsa6HjGu4ujx2Kw5pmWNcBZSB5m.png (540x390, 271.51K)

it's so hypocritical . for afghanistan refugees and other muslims they don't do shit like this but then a made up country implodes and everyone loses their shit

well people simply just don't like afghanis mate tough luck

that's krakow

because brown people bad duh

lol you are brown

afghanistan is like hundreds of thousands of km away bro. It's not our fault their neighbors don't care about them so they all flock to europe

lol foreigners would get robbed on the train or bus here

yes white europeans care more about white european refugees then you - comfort-refugees who you left your women and children behind to paddle across the mediterranean on a rubber boat

i saw a ton of ukrainians today lol

how do u get robbed on a bus? they steal from you and you just sit there and wait for them to get off? no one does anything?

the answer to your question starts with n- and ends with -ers

yes

whats the logic?
if anything they should pay more for it being foreigners since the infrastructure wasnt built with their taxes

I'm not allowed to leave the country

Attached: 1537718872032.jpg (804x743, 93.25K)

Ukranians are BLVCK

Attached: 1648596182058.jpg (681x661, 114.41K)

Die for your jew president goyim

It do be like that

You can get to Belarus first and then move to Poland

My country closed all borders lol. I also have nowhere to run.

Attached: d28ebfe6c3f4dc845f354.jpg (521x500, 44.76K)

Big Beautiful Wall and you will be behind it for a thousand years

time to get conscripted bro

first it was poles now its people from estonia all coming here.

can you like uh, just stay in your country i mean come on when was the last time you saw dutch plate on a car in your country

I think that happens in most countries. There are even special trains that are coming from the border. Never seen trains so long before, they barely fit into the station lel

Attached: FNbwPR8XwAYzHVU.jpg (2048x1536, 312.04K)

this but unironically

Yes

What are our people doing there? Hired for IT? Seatrout fishing tourists? Ive seen and talked to plenty of dutch here, nice people.

People are also way more accommodating to women and children than a shitton of young single men. If it was mostly Afghan women coming over then the situation would be different (European women would still probably get preference but not by as much)

yes
Good