Bros... What is wrong with Americans?

Bros... What is wrong with Americans?

Attached: e5tjpftjrjq81.jpg (720x551, 57.6K)

niggaz on da moon

Imagine *her having a breakdown

Those racist muthafuckas will probably leave her there

Well they building a moon base. You can have 1 black guy and one woman out of 30 people.
I see nothing wrong with it

Unironically this is a great idea, it's the only way we can get normies interested in space travel again. Imagine in the future we have to worry about landing the first aboriginal on Ganymede.

Africans already went to the moon 3000 years ago before Jakub created wyhpipo

Or you can have the best possible people and not spend hundreds of billions to artificially prop up some groups for no reason
But that’s obviously not expected when you already spent 15 billion a year teaching blacks basic algebra (with no tangible return)

leftists aren't americans

user
Women and blacks include mixed

Make up 70% of our population.

hello :)

Attached: rji.jpg (1024x592, 78.19K)

I hate this fucking country

>Over the course of an average 79-year lifespan, a white individual contributes a net $220,805 to the system, whereas over the course of an average 75-year lifespan, a black individual receives a net $751,200. However, since there are 4.6 times more whites than blacks in the USA, the black share has to be divided among the various contributors to sort out a one-to-one comparison.

>So, the net cost to the average White American of the average Black American is $384,109. Married? That's $768,218. Got 2 kids? That's $1,536,436. 4 kids? Now we're talking $2,304,654 lifetime.

Attached: 85B7D8B5-B671-404C-A969-D6CAAC23924C.jpg (822x741, 196.4K)

7.5 billion that will go to waste in (((planning))). I bet that money will never eve nreach NASA

Most people with a brain do

Attached: f5ovdqy21dq81.jpg (1125x1418, 141.41K)

God I wish I could get in on the fucking corruption
Literally easy mode life

So they are going to make blacked in the space sound kind of kino

>children and family services
This includes subsidizing trannies for bottom surgeries and 80iq subhumans to have even more children
Good

The Bills are unironically more valuable to the state of New York

You're not getting the idea here. We're talking nike ad type obese blaxkcx and translesbian otherkin

normies are already interested in space travel due to elon musk

This ignores the amount of money the Bills bring in, and that professional football teams can and have moved before due to outdated stadiums.

usa love naming bills and budgets after different things to what is included
the 'land person of color on moon' budget probably includes cruise missiles and globohomo propaganda budget for iraq

does the bill provides the definition of the word "woman"?

why not just carry a literal sack of manure up there with tyrone written on it, it's less hazard than an actual nigger

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I FUCKING HATE AMERICA I HATE IT PLEASE NUKE US RUSSIA

Here you need to ask people around if someone can land you a public job. You 'work' for 5 hours, earn like 2x the private job average, and you get money if people want to get their paperwork done fast.

Ultra easy mode is being the official supplier of public shit. Nothing like charging $10000000 for a bag of cement.

There's many women astronauts already, mainly for the ISS.

not my problem

10% or so, not many. And mostly American. So you can safely assume it was affirmative action (fraud).

will xer kneel on the moon and plant the BLM flag too?

Basic math
Black/mixed blacks/women 72% of population
Must fill 4% of seats with 72% of population
Other 96% with 28%
Hmm
Okay
Average woman astronaut weighs 121 lbs
Gear for woman weighs another 50lbs less
Found, water 25lbs for trip
Average male weighs 173
10,000 $ per pound to moon
125 times 10,000$ = savings per woman in lunar latch