What the hell is going on in Scandinavia?

What the hell is going on in Scandinavia?

Attached: 1648657525256308139.jpg (960x987, 102.92K)

anyone who uses tinder should be burned alive

Believe it or not this is 10/10 in scandinavia

balding

kek

I swipe left probably 98% of the time. My reasons are similar: if I don't see us actually meeting then why give them the ego boost? Also, most girls on tinder aren't worth it. Pretty good match rate this way.

FaceAndLMS (a British blackcel) swiped on 19,000 women and he literally got only two dates with extremely ugly obese women where they rejected him at the end

No you should go outside retard, do you think maybe you're the common denominator in your problems?

doesn't the tinder algorithm send you to the back of the line if you start swiping right like a mad man?

Based Finnish woman putting scandicuck nerdcels in their place

Attached: 1567404173583.png (797x448, 615.24K)

This is why we need to bring back rape

>How dare people want date attractive people
Get a life

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST RAPE PICKY WOMEN BECAUSE... YOU JUST CAN'T, OKAY!

Attached: 1627098420768.png (3000x3000, 393.41K)

>162176304
> Is also a soijacktard
Can't say I'm surpised

late stage matriarchy

Attached: 1629232770112.webm (360x540, 1.42M)

>Literal 3/10 woman has over 50% match ratio while even handsome men have like 10%
Imagine the future where most males will be incels

tinder only accentuent the hypergamy of women
even below average roasties can have 15mn of dicking from chads when they wants.
you should use this shit if you are average or worse

>future

>future

Touched a nerve?

>future

You can touch my nerve ;)

*shouldn't

give greencard first

m8 it's tinder, that rule only applies to casual flings on demand, it makes sense that getting free sex would be difficult for a guy
when you meet them irl and outside of apps like these, women tend to be attracted to the weirdest of things and get obsessed over completely average dudes. as long as you're not a sperg you'll get pussi

Not that guy but I doubt anyone knows how the tinder algo actually works.

This, plus arranged marriages

>future

>get obsessed over completely average dudes.
lmao fuck off foid, kys

dating apps should be outlawed
women's rights to education and work should be repelled
domestic violence should be legalized

and yes i sincerely believe in that

Attached: 1566800420098.jpg (721x1024, 89.11K)

GI Jane 3 lead in the making.

not a girl, fuck off virgin

Damn straight, king.

Attached: 1619652780347.png (853x1000, 787.55K)

problem is when an average bitch can fuck hot guy anytime she want, why would she settle for average guys? she wont or rather stay alone thus the incel problem also majority of normies are using this evilish app. Its only going to get worse.

>future

Guys if you want pussy it's so fucking easy man, look up lovebombing, that type of stuff works incredibly well on women

Attached: 1639686324692.jpg (303x298, 33.29K)

fpbp

kek she's just getting hit on by handsome desperate dudes because they think that they'd be the only one hitting on her, so like 4000 dude end up swipping like retards.
>lovebombing
works 1 in 4 times and only with mentally ill women with daddy issues or traumas from past failed relatonships

I think these people just want feel sorry for themselves and blame everyone else for their failures

Posted by
u/svvaffles

Online dating sucks in general. Don't waste your time and pursue something higher.

>works 1 in 4 times
More like 1 in 2 times and that's on Tinder where the average success rate is far lower I think