Americans be like

americans be like
>yeah i wake up at 5am every day to drive 4 hours to my job in the next state

Attached: 1648495412579.jpg (936x861, 289.62K)

Where I grew up, many people did drive 2 hours to work every morning. However, many more did the drive only twice per week and stayed in hotels or apartments during the week. Basically, they only saw their families on weekends.

Technically, not even the next state but the one next to that one by the way.

americans be like
>let's take the car to the supermarket that is 5 feet away

Attached: 1646071449045.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Do they really?

Some people do this, but it's pretty rare and they're normally dumb working class people. The actual rich people that commute far distances fly or have a property they live at in the other city.

My supermarket is only 200 yards away but there’s no way to get there by foot.

i feel like vast majority of amerikkkans actually have like 30 minute max commute to work which isn't very much different from europe and is shorter if anything

Attached: 1644561079572.png (1367x565, 323.63K)

i lose my mind if my commute with car is more than 30 minutes

30 minutes by car would be pretty typical for most cities and suburbs. I think what Europeans find strange is that in all but a handful of American cities and college towns, walking or biking is almost not even an option.

Just walk on the emergency lane

how?

Yeah suburban sprawl sucks ass but what can you really expect from amerimongrels? I'm leaving this shithole soon because I know it's going to keep getting worse.

There is no emergency lane.

There’s no way to get there but by a series of short roads which lead to a 4 lane highway, which itself has no sidewalks, crosswalks, or shoulder. Of course you could just walk but I think that would be dangerous.

That's a down town. Usually we go 90 km by the way.
Most people drive average 17 minutes to work nationwide.
About half actually drive rather than take public

As for me I live in a very rural areas and my gf Iives in a city 320 kms away so I just hop in the local small airport and get there in an hour minutes thrusday to Sunday. Better than driving and it's fast.

Wtf don't american roads have an emergency lane?

Not always.

What if there's a traffic jam on one that doesn't and an ambulance on duty needs to get through?

a real patriot spends an hour driving to the supermarket to pick up some milk

Cars have to will have to move forward and outward until they can get through.

Don't forget in the biggest largest truck they can get on a refinanced mortgage that they've never actually hauled anything with.

never understood why these types of people won't just try something new in bed or something. amerimutts truly only know how to express themselves through consoomption