I dont want to play video games anymore

I dont want to play video games anymore
what are some (solitary) hobbies you folks like to do?

Attached: 1648598741559.png (600x600, 319.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/
vedabase.io/en/library/bg/
terebess.hu/english/Nagarjuna.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=7Lg4tzkHgVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fapping

thats no good
i want to stop fapping too

draw, program, read, write

Install Gentoo.

neat
i'll look into it

what have you guys been drawing/programming/reading/writing?

this.

Attached: gento.jpg (965x1024, 76.51K)

metal melting

>Linux
>EasyAsLinux
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux,” and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.

Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

> reading
Libertarian fiction. For example, "And Quiet Flows the Don".

Attached: Stallman.jpg (505x357, 11.07K)

huh
what do you do with it afterwards?

i'll look into it
i'm not very good with those political labels

Attached: images (2).jpg (721x721, 41.72K)

>reading
theanarchistlibrary.org/

nice
are you interested in Eastern religions? an user recc'd me this book, its online too
vedabase.io/en/library/bg/

Learn new things about Gnu/linux
Still a noob
I use kubuntu
I plan on installing arch using the arch wiki soon.

molds, stored it, not for profit they arent 100% pure.

Oh it’s you. I am going to get a copy of the BG to read at the cottage this summer.
Yes, I actively study Buddhist suttas and later writings. Especially Madhyamaka and Tantric Tibetan texts.
This one has kept me occupied for over 6 years now: terebess.hu/english/Nagarjuna.pdf

i go on bike rides

I make terrariums

Attached: AdobeStock_333806715.jpg (910x605, 71.78K)

thats cool

looked up a few examples on youtube
very niche, user

good luck, bhai
i dont know shit about programming/coding

where'd you know me from?
thats a pretty funky site user, hungarian author dedicated to eastern philosophy eh?

skiing, mountain biking

>good luck, bhai
thanks bhai :)

Reading, shitposting. Also when i reach an interesting moment in a book or post some dumb shit i go out for a smoke, thinking about the plot or all the responses i'm going to get

Those are cute terraniums

do something creative, make a she;f out of wood or something, plant some garden vegetables, etc

>tf
>tp
balls of steel, user
is it safe in your city? my prejudice assumes your traffic is just one big clusterfuck

i'be heard they're self-sufficient, is it true?

Thats the point yeah. Sometimes it fails, its too humid and mold sets in, but most of the time you need only to open it every couple of years to trim

so the tiny plants dont need any water for 2 years and can still survive?

Don't they feed off the humidity that passes through the cork?

thats very cool, i have a spare 1L pickle jar lying around here somewhere
i'll read up on terrariums, thanks (Y)

do you go on the trails or do you make your own path?
looks fun

Attached: magic_moose_mountain_biking_trysil_photo_hans_martin_nysaeter_trysil_2_1_9555ebf6-8dd4-4cb9-92f1-a61d2b175480.jpg (1200x600, 280.25K)

You puts water at the beginning. It evaporates, sets on the glass and trickles back down. You need to set a filtration system on the bottom with mesh, coal etc

read pdf books
watch cuisine vids

youtube.com/watch?v=7Lg4tzkHgVo

I started with this video, it was very useful

reading, drawing, painting, leaning a new language, writing, exercising

unironically learn an instrument
it has a long and hard (hehe) learning curve but once you're at the intermediate level you can start autistically grinding at it as if it were a bideo game
i turn on a metronome and podcast and practice guitar for +4 hours a day

Attached: 515E4668-B2E9-4A23-8BAE-98447F3EB102.jpg (450x535, 29.21K)

>Also when i reach an interesting moment in a book or post some dumb shit i go out for a smoke, thinking about the plot or all the responses i'm going to get
haha i used to do this too back when I was reading Bukowski
finished the whole pack in like, 4 hours

i'm just not that in tune with my creative side
the last time i drew anything aas about 10 years ago now

>he doesn’t know about Alpine Linux