Dad has hispanic name

>Dad has hispanic name
>Tells every person he does buisness with his name is "Tony" so they can remember it better plus its white/italian
>Would probably not do as well if he said his real name

Does white privilege exist in your country?

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

Stop blaming white people and come home Roberto Gonzales

no white people dont exist here

Yup my dad gave me a black sounding name even though I'm not black and I get hired way less for retail jobs

ANTONIO GARCÍA VUELVE A CASA

Black sounding like "Reggie," or black sounding like "LeDemetrius"?

Yep. My family give their children anglicized names to fit in even though they're hispanic. The Chinese do this too.

I look down at people with weird names. If you're a zoomer or a foreigner, fuck you.

the name anthony is the same in italian and spanish mate

But progressivism is so rampant in our culture that having a hispanic or black name will help one much more than if he's white with a non-hispanic name. I'm white with a non-hispanic name, and I never fill in the race box on job applications because it surely won't ever help me. They can obviously tell I'm a man from my name anyway, but I also forgo choosing a gender.

It's an American cultural thing. Italians in America with the name "anthont" or "antonio" get nicknamed Tony and it actually became a real name to call someone.

Like "Tyrese"

It might help if I apply to an engineering job or university position but most people don't want black people at their storefronts

Progressivism doesnt give Hispanics or black an advantage. It attempts to metagame the inherent oppression they experience to give them a fair chance.

Places wont hire you because you weird foreign names, girls will reject you because of it, and people wont do buisness with you because of it. It's such a problem that they put anti discrimination laws to protect people like this.

Woke propaganda is dumb, and you are dumb

yeah but his surname is still sanchez so you'd think businessmen would catch up to that

His surname is actually a uncommon surname and it doesnt matter anyways. Hes a buisness man not an enployee.

calm down you are british

the businessmen he deals with i meant
either way, is it something basque or catalonian that yanks don't know about? spanish surnames are easy to identify desu

nonsense. it's disadvantageous to be white in white countries, this is openly their policy, these things are only results of them actually being white countries though they will be purged. it's like complaining that chinese people speak chinese and not english. the only disadvantage in names is that no one can pronounce it and often neither can diaspora. and remembering it is harder in the same way less common anglo names are.

There is no inherent oppression against blacks or hispanics. Affirmative action alone gives them more privilege than white people and Asians, not to mention other privileges they are afforded, such as every media outlet rushing to their aid and defense any time a white person is so much as a little rude to them.

Eyy Tony, gabagool over 'eeere

Not really. It just doesnt exist that much outside Caribbean nations. It's not Sanchez or Rodriguez or Vasquez so anglos dont have much exposure to it.

Also inb4 >you black cuz u Caribbean

He looks southern European. Swarthy but still white. Like antonio banderas.

>Latin culture
>lying and cheating unsuspecting people
no better combo no matter what continent

ah ok, was just guessing he was some kind of cuban with a catalonian surname like puig or ferrer

My ultra Bavarian grandpa is called tony lol