Why are Americans so obsessed with race?

Why are Americans so obsessed with race?

Attached: 1648631269101.png (625x713, 298.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back-to-Africa_movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can we extend this to gender so women shut the fuck up?

Attached: literally who.jpg (859x348, 21.35K)

kike brainwash

Well, it started out as a way for rich guys to convince modern-day peasants to vote for shit rich guys want but after a few generations of propaganda the cart has kind of gotten unhitched from the horse and has become its own thing of racism just for the sake of racism. It doesn't help that Russia is intentionally making the problem worse with a combination of old-school espionage in journalism and with newfangled bots and astroturf shills.

>russia russia russia

Stop

idk but most wanted is my favorite

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114.28K)

You gotta call a spade a spade

It's just a fact that they have invested significant resources into propaganda in the US especially online. The whole world really. There have been many reports about it from various governments and non government entities. They target "influencers" and have agents post shit to everything they look at and send them comments that will make them say what they want. They have assets in real life approach journalists and youtube personalities and get them into compromising situations. They offer money, sometimes they just offer to work for them and they have no idea they are being used. Others know and are being fed talking points all the time. The Russians have significant investments in social media companies like twitter and facebook and they have spies in those organizations. They know how the algorithms work and they know how to influence them with bots and other means so their preferred content is shown on suggestion algorithms to people. This has been going on since 2014.

Because your average person can't be arsed to learn about the gazillion different ethnic groups that migrated there, and since they all just speak English anyway, it becomes easier to just compartmentalize by skin color

NFS:Underground2 >>>>> anything else

Sofie Hagen is a London-based Danish comedian,[2] author, podcaster, fashion designer,[3] and fat acceptance campaigner.

S-she's not american bros...
I'm sorry.

Hagen identifies as bisexual[36] and nonbinary, stating "My pronouns are whatever. She/they/he, whatever you want.[37]" and "[...] what I am NOT is a woman/lady/girl/female/comedienne/Miss/Ma’am/Queen/Goddess. I am person/human/Sofie/comedian/Mx/Sir/Daddy/King/God. Thank you very much.[38]"

Attached: alex-valle.png (281x326, 170.89K)

mate it's not propaganda, we just learned english and now shitpost online with our controversial opinions which are destabilizing the west cause as it turns out there's too much shit about the west that makes no sense at least to me

It's both

my point is that i question everything every day and don't trust anyone including Putin's government. Spreading this mindset alone already deals a shitton of damage to american politics and society cause it's built on mutual trust.

based

>fat woman tells herself to shut up because she is white
>doesnt shut up
at least she has the vital part correct in theory

People like this should be shot for being so fucking moronic

Is she trying to say that we as a species can't empathize with each other due to differences in skin color and therefore can't say SHIT about each other?

Way to create more fucking division.

I’d agree with her if blacks would also stop talking about us as well, separate themselves from us, stay in their lane, only live around other blacks, that would be amazing, we would lose nothing

In fact I don’t wants black talking TO me, being near me, looking at me, any of it. I am white so anything I do is none of their business and vice versa

Underground 2 is greatest

Why is America like this

>Literally force a bunch of black people to start living there
>Bitch about it

Large budgets for media

Nobody is forcing them to stay, they were offered free travel to Africa to stay and almost nobody chose to leave

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back-to-Africa_movement

They know they are leeches and enjoy it

So she’s not even an American citizen?

If anything, it’s funny. I think non-Americans have started paying more attention to these things than Americans.