Russia, USA, UK, Germany (and all of the EU)

Russia, USA, UK, Germany (and all of the EU)....
Doesn't matter which side you're on, they will all kneel before the might of ZHONGHUA

Attached: xi jinping gigachad.jpg (640x477, 32.03K)

Why are people so obsessed with China developing? Japan has transferred a feudal state into a technological leader in an extremely short amount of time. Then a few decades later South Korea has also become a developed country with high-tech R&D. So what is so impressive about China? It's not like they are doing something that has not been done before

>only east asian countries can escape the thirdie trap in a blink of an eye
this isn't fair...

moral of the story is race is not a social construct

>Why are people so obsessed with China developing?
Contrarianism, rooted on daddy issues.

lift hundred millions people out of poverty isn't easy

> Japan has transferred a feudal state into a technological leader in an extremely short amount of time
Literally only because of America. If the West hadn't stepped in, Japan would be an Africa tier agricultural country with nothing. They were never intelligent or resourceful enough to industrialise on their shitty island.

Wumao rats prop up China because they honestly think 60 million people starving to death making pig iron is an impressive achievement to develop into a poor industrial society with the worst pollution and overpopulation in the world. They think everyone hates China because they are jealous of their success (makes no sense because China is a shit country) but they don't understand we all hate China because they are a bunch of selfish evil cunts who are threatening the existence of humanity with their insane pollution, overfishing, overpopulation and warmongering.

It is imperative the entire world bands together to pop China's bubble and get them to stay in their place

hmm based

>Literally only because of America.
American threat forced them to industrialize yes but it was not americans doing the work

Holy based

i had sex with a chinese girl

more like ZHANGHUA

Japan was only just learning how to harvest rice in 1000 CE, 300 years after the Western Empire collapsed. They lived in wooden castles that burned down and their metallurgy was laughably terrible. Japan literally has zero innovation, zero creativity (their entire culture and ethic group is a mashup of Ancient Koreans and Chinese, who were far more advanced) and zero ability to do anything other than wear dresses and wage pointless wars.

America steps in with their far superior technology, get the Japanese to kneel and then give them all the tools they need to modernise. Electricity, steel, politics, intelligence.

The japanese civilisation is incredibly overrated. F tier. African such as the Ethiopians were far more developed.

go on...

Tell us about your tragic story next. What was your experience with japs and chinks like?

Found the chinkstralian.

>America steps in with their far superior technology, get the Japanese to kneel and then give them all the tools they need to modernise. Electricity, steel, politics, intelligence.
this is the best part about japanese civilisation, because it makes them western despite being as far east as possible

No he sounds like a Korean Nationalist

>I CAN'T GET OUT OF BEING AN EXPORT BASED MANUFACTURING POOR PERSON ECONOMY HELP MEEEEEEEE

*blocks the strait of Malacca through Andaman and Nicobar Command*
*bombs the Gwadar port in Pakistan with hypersonic Brahmos missiles (Chinese defence systems literally don't work against Indian missiles as tested a month ago)*

now kneel in front of the nation that taught you the way of the Buddha

Attached: 1647967704849.png (661x439, 185.41K)

When I was a young kid crabbing on the jetty I saw Chinese keeping undersised crabs and crabbing during banned months (this is all illegal for biodiversity reasons). This was my first brush with the terrible selfishness and arrogance of the Chinese.

Now I hear about the Chinese threatening and bullying Australia every day because we don't want to kowtow to their ridiculous demands, see the massive amount of lazy, rude and cheating Chinese international students at uni and read the insane fervent Chinese nationalism on this board. I am convinced China will destroy the world and it sickens me. Now they're doing this stuff with the Solomon Islands/belt and roadand it proves I'm right.

The Japanese are just unremarkable and get too much credit for doing nothing important. Their games are shit and their anime is dreadful. They're also responsible for the massive amount of cuckshit in society. Japanese propaganda is everywhere

So yeah...naturally I'm pro-West because they don't do shit like that

> only just learning how to harvest rice in 1000 CE
So we could achieved to build this kind of cities without agriculture?
Kinda based.

Attached: 794CE.jpg (1020x755, 160.17K)

based sir.

Theyre the most populous country in the world, anything that happens there is automatically big news and important

>CGI rendering
Nice one Yamaguchi. The Japanese are only a millennia old. You're living on stolen Ainu land and have completely genocided them. Always was, always will be

yeah.
CGI rendering based on actual history.
Stop trolling anymore, abboboy.

When are people going to realize that "innovation" pre 1000 AD was all about having the most fucking people in one place to maximize your odds of producing that one person who was like "hey this round shape is more useful than dragging things" (proceed to not invent another significant thing for the next 500 years)

Okay Gomez, what is the city and when was it founded? I don't give a single crumb about Japanese history because it is so boring. Enlighten me as to why this africa tier civilisation is worth regarding. Zero power, zero cultural influence, zero inventions, zero writings, art and philosophy, zero relevance. Japs literally permanently stunted their bodies, physique and minds because they refused to eat meat for 1000 years.

The Japanese are purely Chinese and Korean ethnically, there are no native japanese. They migrated to the island because they were the rejects from their respective civilisations. You seriously expect those people to do anything important?

>what is the city
Heiankyo

>and when was it founded?
794 AD.

Pic related is the temple which was built in 607 AD btw.

oops

Attached: dfe3aef773b23f7bbec9d599cbb7fca9bac1b123.jpg (1000x671, 603.02K)

i'm sorry lachlan zhou but japanese are their own thing. when you look at their haplo clusters about 40 percent of them is jomon-ainu which is completely exlusive in the japanese ethnic group
you did some good analysis on china but stop sperging out

Attached: 1635540426722.jpg (1242x1265, 1021.53K)

but again yes. the yamato race is really a close cousin of koreans
they are more or less a group of north shandong farmers that mixed with indigenous island barbarians

Attached: Classical_Multidimensional_Scaling_(MDS)_analysis_performed_on_the_1,719_samples.png (1345x1260, 420.2K)

>794 AD
HAHAHHAHHHA fucking pathetic
Egypt was far more advanced and that shit was 2469 BCE
Don't forget about the Maya in 1500 BCE
Obviously you know about the great Western Roman empire who fell when that shit city was founded

Japan is a joke of a civilisation

Attached: egypt-cairo-pyramids-of-giza-and camels-2.jpg (730x487, 91.85K)

Anyone who tries to act like a retard is actually retarded.
This is the waste of time.

>So yeah...naturally I'm pro-West because they don't do shit like that
A retarded Anglo... Many such cases...