Isn't desi food just stews?

It's basically what here foreigners from there eat and sell. Can't you just ask your mom to cook you lentil stew ?It's not worth spending money on

Attached: 71113928.jpg (450x296, 58.92K)

"Indian food" In West is a hybrid 56% mutt of Punjabi food & Anglo cuisine, real Indian food differs a lot from state to state(Tamils eat totally different dishes than Assamese) and white moms cannot make that spicy™ lentil soup how hard they try it need years of training & compassion to use Indian spices™ properly

Attached: images.jpg (649x363, 28.63K)

i meant your mom , the customers arent white

no you

Like the other user said you guys out west only get McDonaldized poojabi food which isn't a bad thing but it's not like real Indian food. Most Indian restaurants in my experience were run by untrained home chefs. Honestly very few restaurants had authentic Indian food. Indian food is very diverse and isn't just butter chicken and whatever else they sell you guys there. North Eastern has a lot of Chinese and sea influence and Eastern and southern India has great seafood. Lot of places are an amalgamation of various cuisines. Europe is a great analog for India. The food is vaguely European in terms of ingredients but different regions have their own way to make stuff

>t. seething non-punjabis

c**n joobbers broken bucks

no but it suffers from homogenization that comes from using some combination of the same handful of spices

>tf.tp
Like poetry

Attached: images.jpg (640x433, 43.32K)

Indian food in the west is cooked with washed hands, mopped floors, cross contamination care and strict temperature control. I trust the inauthentic but legal to sell fiction I am sold above mustard oil poop slop shart tandoor and gutter oil buttwipe hand servers.

>just ask your mom to cook you lentil stew
but you don't have the special indgredients at home

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-30 23-19-45.png (494x414, 288.6K)

>First of all
Indian cities have 4 star 5 star hotels which maintain almost same may be higher levels of hygiene than "Indian" Food made in West by Some village fag Nepali/Bangladeshi illegal immigrant
>Second of all
You mutts have piss poor reading comprehension for being a native speaker, what I was trying to say average Indians don't eat Garlic nan with Chicken tikka masala ever because none of them are actually Indian food, for example I eat this for lunch today- raw jack fruit curry with tiger prawns aka what every day authentic Indian food looks like

Attached: images (2).jpg (673x455, 48.45K)

>prawns
Is vegetarianism not prevalent in your area? I don't eat meat so does that make me more Indian than you? God I hope so.

Attached: 1631824369665.jpg (2203x1817, 1.18M)

>compassion
This word makes absolutely no sense the way that you used it.

>spice producing
I'd love to see rankings of spice consooming. I wonder where burgerland ranks there.

>he's missing out on delicious prawn curry
wouldn't trade that for desi street cred

Nope, North & West eats wheat, milk & veggies South & East eats rice, seafood & meat and North East eats dogs, cats, snakes, bats.

Attached: images (3).jpg (554x554, 49.13K)

I only recently stopped eating meat so I can tell that must taste amazing ngl.

Attached: images (4).jpg (554x554, 65.69K)

>Rajasthan
Isn't this state mostly desert? What's the agricultural situation there?

Chillies are not spices