/brit/

Turbomilfs edition

Attached: 1648305101989.jpg (999x1249, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/alexwickham/jamie-wallis-co-owned-sugar-daddy-website
youtu.be/Gt2ba3R51aI
youtube.com/watch?v=g-6z9DXXhwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>297

this won't stand

anime

Attached: IMG_2220.jpg (4032x3024, 2.67M)

stfu

maccas is shit

rashid from deliveroo is taking his time
i'll be skin and bones by the time he gets here

Thoughts on women?

driver message: mm yummy burgr

buzzfeed.com/alexwickham/jamie-wallis-co-owned-sugar-daddy-website

women are lovely

Attached: 8e74ea32bb538ed810842a568be0ae31.jpg (435x494, 36.26K)

they look nice beyond that not arsed either way

Where do I find a Jewish gf outside of London?

Attached: 1648642515403.jpg (1080x1162, 123.92K)

anyone else feel really, really scared about this tranny MP coming out?

feels like this stuff is hitting the mainstream in a big way and i'm just utterly terrified of it. MPs are supposed to be serious people. now they're jumping on board with nonsense that was relegated to the darkest corners of tumblr just 10 years ago. and everyone has to be on board with it?

i feel sick to my stomach in a way i haven't done in a long, long time. i simply can't abide by this stuff. i can't look a man in the face and call him "woman", or vice versa. this is my line in the sand. if 100% of mainstream society REALLY is going to go all-in on this and criminalise me for my beliefs, then i might literally have to kill myself. there's no place for me in this world anymore. the world i once knew and loved is dead.

Cleaning day
Here’s a good shot of arsewog

Attached: 8226E929-B03F-4A2F-BFAA-31FCD566548E.jpg (2786x3113, 2.04M)

dont even know what elven ring is
how about you RING up your MUM and have a chat with her

how pathetic do you have to be to be quivering with fear at a bloke in a dress

Not sure

shagged a 34 year old when i was 19, wonder was she a female nonce

They look nice and have soft skin, but more than half of them have very unpleasant personalities.

ill elven wring your neck in a minute mate

*eats you*

Attached: 1645036975825.jpg (442x442, 10.9K)

it’s probably hpm/2016mong

These don't say juul2 think they're just the normal ones? idk I'm not an expert but they definitely stronger
and like the other user mentioned yes they're from the states

95% of men have unpleasant personalities

No

>and like the other user mentioned yes they're from the states
how do you get those then

that guy has issues

it's quite literally snowing
or at least sleeting

it's not about the act itself. of course trannies existed when i was young. but you weren't expected to enable them or support them.

in 2022 it's different. the whole media and political establishment is behind these people and affirms that you HAVE to support them or else you are banished from mainstream society.

it really says something that the first trans MP is going to be a CONSERVATIVE one. not even the CONSERVATIVE party is able to oppose this stuff. boris johnson is coming out congratulating and supporting the MP

i feel utterly sick to my stomach. i don't feel like i live in the real world anymore. i had never even personally met a tranny until about 5 years ago and now they're EVERYWHERE. what the fuck happened?

Nah, most blokes are alright. Wish I was gay sometimes.

ruddy nora

not me im really nice unless you happen to be scottish welsh or irish then i am your enemy

i am literally your enemy you could kill me and still go to heaven
i am your enemy

Do juuls smoke like elf bars or like normal vapes?

what's his endgame?

Attached: goo.png (793x479, 480.37K)

it makes sense that chicken is the most popular and cheap meat because the animal itself is a hilarious genetic freak that would go extinct if we didn't like eating them, it's a shame we wiped out all the dodos before we domesticated them

showed mum my elden ring character and made her laugh

Attached: 792F1DC2-9439-4CC9-ADD7-2A79A81C0525.jpg (3840x2160, 1.4M)

not in my western animes

Need to know

Attached: 1648642563486.jpg (828x1472, 165.16K)

i am the enemy of scotland ireland and wales

seriously though

probz find some in israel

I swear that black presenter on street auction is a little Britain character

i reckon i really could organise an english revolution

id never be at the head of it for obvious reasons but i reckon i could do it

im already on the path

i feel really, really scared right now lads
seriously contemplating ending my life tonight. just can't take it. i can't live in this world anymore. it doesn't fucking feel real.

at least the tories support trans rights

my friend went to the states and brought them back

Not enough of a sadcunt to know who this is sorry.

The clownening happened. A cosmic shift in our sensibilities, the dreaded year of 2016. When anons prayed to Kek, they unleashed a spirit that produced laughable results in this aeon, just not all in the way that people expected, as is what happens with chaos magick. After the clownening, as we can see, consequences will never be the same again.

when the poo hits your eye like a big poozza pie that's amore

true-crime obsessed thot pussi

>anything I have zero knowledge of is instantly bad
YIKES!!!

know how you feel desu, something is seriously wrong

remember mid-2000s interactive DVD menu screens?

why do jews have such massive tits?

Was meant to have an appointment with the psychologist today, turns out she’s going on some training today so we literally spent 5 minutes rescheduling the whole thing for friday. At least she’s cute

Mate if you're not a troll, it's ok to stop caring. Your current worries don't do you any good.

mate got done in work cuz he said "fuck sake lads" when something went wrong but one of the lads was a "lady" and complained and my mate got writ up.

kill yourself chud

you joke at me but this is seriously, unironically how i feel.

every piece of stability i had, every law that i thought the universe conformed to, every norm, every assurance i had, has utterly fucking crumbled in these past 6 years.

i literally don't know what's coming next. i'm scared. i'm really, really, really scared. what are you supposed to do when everything you thought was certain about the world crumbles before your eyes? and you can't even point this out without being accused of being "far-right", "bigoted", "schizo", whatever else?

have you polished your bell to her yet?

If you know these random ecelebs it probably means you're a sadcunt, yes.

*blocks his path*

Attached: mrballen-youtube[1].png (640x362, 145.98K)

This but unironically

Nice. I'm scared of roosters. I'd wager scientists are right and dinosaurs were sorta like giant chickens

once i made about 8 posts in /cum/ before i realised i'd been linked to /cum/
have a vendetta against all posters who claim to link to the new but actually don't as a result of that, it's predatory upon people like me with short attention spans

probably will be some Any Forums runt that becomes the next hitler or something

he told me my fish would die
next day? DEAD!

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 23.14K)

i can't stop caring because it's actually, unironically everywhere now.

it's not just freaks on tumblr anymore. it's not just weirdos on twitter. it's not just the internet. it's in the real world. it's in the houses of parliament. it's supported by 100% of the political and media establishment regardless of them being left, right or centre.

i'm scared. i'm really fucking scared right now.

So normal people who watch YouTube and recognise people's faces are sadcunts?

recently clocked my 1000th hour in fallout 4
love it

Would breed with one if I was sure her family wouldn't be stealing my son's willy skin

>man gets raped/ molested
>later comes out as gay/ trans
Sad! Many such cases!

No, my libido is literally at rock-bottom. When I registered at the GP recently I almost spilled out the spaghetti when asked about sexual experience. Hate women mentally, me

thought it was terrible personally

absolutely howling at the STATE of the tories

Attached: tories.jpg (469x264, 19.81K)

Bit fucked to say that, lad

i love england and i love the english and i want the very best for them

i love my people
i love england
im english

its as simple as that

Take a minute to take stock lad, you are among your fellow weirdos and losers here, you're not alone in your experiences and feelings though this doesn't make yours any less valid.

Yeah this is a dire clownworld in which we live, yes there is no future for many of us, no point to continuing. But something interesting might happen tomorrow, or the next day. A nuclear war or something like that. Stick around for a little while longer and see what happens.

After all, the best part about suicide is that you always have it to fall back on. The ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card. When you embrace suicidality and your willingness to do it, you become free to just do nothing and wait and see what happens.

most everyone here secretly fantasises about becoming the next 'ler

...... york?

Oh no trannies exist this is the worst time in history to live! Take me back to the 1600s so I can toil away on a potato farm for my entire life and die of measles when I'm 30!

normal vapes

Obvious labour plant

oh my goodness! he’s so scared! omg! he’s so scared! why isn’t everyone panicking??? he’s so scared!!

David Bowie faked his death and he even did an interview afterwards.
youtu.be/Gt2ba3R51aI

Attached: 1647118804607.png (996x779, 1021.64K)

Got banned from int for calling someone a faggor :/

vote trans trump

youtube.com/watch?v=g-6z9DXXhwo

Attached: tt.png (563x709, 581.69K)

been watching fallout lore videos me. fallout 4 is good, but i could never get over the voice acting and how limited it seemed in comparison to earlier titles

think i've gotten to the point where i'm happy with the amount of muscle i have and can stop going to gymtoil now

Feel like this lad probably isn't trans but just got caught in some bumsex blackmail sting and "coming out as trans" is his way of mitigating the blackmail by immunising himself from criticism behind the label of being trans.

A frogger?

>dead at 30
dont start this shit

if so then it's an excellent job
the tories oversaw the rise of trans shit, they deserve to get spotted out for the freaks they are

omg he said faggot with the hard R

Unironically close the Internet and go outside for a run - if you are living in good Christian circles this shit will very likely never touch your life

>you're not alone in your experiences and feelings though this doesn't make yours any less valid.
it really truly feels like i am.

i honestly feel like NO ONE agrees with me. NO ONE shares my sentiments. an old friend of mine from school came out as "a trans woman" a while back despite looking and acting nothing like a woman and having never expressed gender dysphoria before. 100% of the social circle vocally supported him and switched to calling him "she"

i just don't understand it. it seriously breaks my mind. i can't comprehend it. the world ACTUALLY DOESN'T FEEL REAL TO ME ANYMORE. i'm actually losing it. i just want to wake up tomorrow and have it be 2012 again and everythings back to normal. i seriously can't take this joke of the modern world anymore.

You still have to keep going to maintain lad. Just don't need to increase the weight anymore.

Are you the coping tranny that swings from regret + depression and spamming pro train shit and who also posts in /f1/?

hungry jacks all day desu

Yeah, used to enjoy looking online for the easter eggs on DVDs

everyone calls beautiful trxnsfolx ugly but don’t realize that they don’t have to conform to Eurocentric beauty standards

[Like 12.4m | Retweet 388k | Share]

reckon it'll sew more division amongst trannies if anything
what's he done? just said he is the same as them, and he's getting scores of congratulations and well-wishes while still presenting as a male, no skin off his teeth whatsoever. That'll rub the trannies that wrote blogs about how difficult it was to go outside in their mums skirt for the first time very wrong

Personally I think he's either reading the room wrong, i.e. the typical politician thing of "I'm one of you" and has no desire to take it any further, or it's a pre-emptive attempt to deflect something, like he's a massive pervert and this is how he absolves himself

t. CEO of hungry jacks

get a clue

cope on
all tories are sexual deviant freaks

Just move country lma0

alri lads haha
be sure to vote conservative in the next election x

Attached: 77AB97FF-DF8A-4021-9F54-DD17DE5641C3.jpg (1080x1028, 197.48K)

>2012
>normal

Try 1992

Attached: 1648547726189.jpg (680x481, 28.31K)

i don't want to go far back in the past. that's the point.

literally 2012 was fine. and the few years after that. nothing went wrong until 2016 or 2017 at least.

10 years ago i'd never heard of trannies outside of the internet. now they're EVERYWHERE. someone please explain to me why this happened because its broken my fucking mind. in 2012 if an MP had come out as "trans" he'd universally be viewed as a freak and everyone would laugh at him, but in 2022 he receives uncritical support from every corner of the political and media establishment. how is it possible for the values and norms of society to change SO MUCH in just 10 years?

My life experience is more valuable than yours

What's the /brit/ consensus on anal sex in a heterosexual relationship?

dad has absolutely dire taste in movies. Was forced to sit through Venom 2 on blu-ray with him (he loves buying physical media).

It was complete and utter shit, even by capeshit standards. Then afterwards he insisted we watch the behind-the-scenes vignettes as well so there was another 60 mins of rewatching the same scenes and pointless deleted scenes.

fuck off tranny nonce