Imagine hearing loud trumpets and harps coming from the sky and when you look upwards to see what's making that noise...

imagine hearing loud trumpets and harps coming from the sky and when you look upwards to see what's making that noise you see this coming out of a massive portal

Attached: Polish_20211027_172330663.png (719x884, 982.22K)

And Jesus be like
>Archangels... Assemble
And they all fight Sat@n and his dem*ns omg omg omg it would be sooo epic

Funny consodering soy people hate christ

Just like in my avenger movies :O

Attached: burn.jpg (400x300, 40.96K)

I played portal once, but jesus wasn't there. checkmate christfags

Just like my LiveLeak videos :O

I played portal twice, and lo and behold, there I found Him.

Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

Attached: tumblr_psqpoekQwJ1s4xk33o1_1280.jpg (1067x1600, 696.15K)

religion is the original capeshit

2 more millennia.

this islamesque schizo mythos isn't part of christianity by the way

i had a dream like this once

>but le science said th-ACK

Attached: the-last-judgement-detail-of-the-dagger-1500.jpg (2013x2632, 597.23K)

God will not save you from Mexico.

Science will not save you from hell

Doesn't need to, because there is no hell.

Jewsus said he would return within his apostles' lifetimes, where was he?
Based

Should make a return because those witches are out in the open. Witch slayer group assemble!

hava nagila starts playin

absolute banger

>Jewsus said he would return within his apostles' lifetimes, where was he?
This is actually correct, Jesus was supposed to return within a lifetime, that's why Christianity was very small for awhile because they waited and waited and when they started getting old and dying off they started adding copes and mental gymnastics.

Cs Lewis said it best:
>“Say what you like,” we shall be told, “the apocalyptic beliefs of the first Christians have been proved to be false. It is clear from the New Testament that they all expected the Second Coming in their own lifetime. And worse still, they had a reason, and one which you will find very embarrassing. Their Master had told them so. He shared, and indeed created, their delusion. He said in so many words, ‘this generation shall not pass till all these things be done.’ And he was wrong. He clearly knew no more about the end of the world than anyone else.”
>It is certainly the most embarrassing verse in the Bible. Yet how teasing, also, that within fourteen words of it should come the statement “But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.” The one exhibition of error and the one confession of ignorance grow side by side.
Then after this he creates mental gymnastics to explain it as you said lol.