It's over. The refugees have completely flooded us

It's over. The refugees have completely flooded us.
This is our punishment for not accepting any Muslim refugees earlier.
We had sinned, and God shall not forgive us now.

Attached: refugee horde.png (962x955, 1.06M)

This is your punishment for trying to derussify part of the former Russian Empire.
Tell me I'm wrong. Mistakes take generations to pay for.

>nooo not the hot desperate women
OP is a fag or a roastie

>2.2m Ukrainian women
fuck off

but now you have way better refugees and you can send the shitty ones to Germany, there is no registration here

You and Hungary should just join Russia lest you get punished by the EU even further.

>hey Europe lemme take in the Ukrainian women, you can take durkadurks from Isistan t. Pouland

TRUE&BASED

>punishment for not accepting rapefugees is receiving actual decent refugees

1/ 20 people in poland are hot and lonely ukranian girls.

You the Pakistani dude under the polish flag?

>2,3 million
Who is feeding them? Where do they sleep? Is the EU covering the costs?

Do they actually stay in Poland? Almost none of them stay in Hungary, like 95% go somewhere else within a day or so. And there are so many gypsies, its grim

>Who is feeding them?

Charities mostly, plus it's not like they're all completely broke, most of them lived normal lives in Ukraine and have some money, plus they get welfare here.

>Where do they sleep?

Mostly in Polish houses, people give them their rooms for free. Some sleep at train stations, in schools or other public facilities.

>Is the EU covering the costs?

They promised to give us something but still haven't given anything. Also whatever they give us it will never cover the whole cost. But we will pay for it anyway, it's our moral duty + we understand Ukraine is fighting for our freedom as well and overall it's a small cost to bear for not having war on your soil.

Majority stays in Poland, remember we already had a huge Ukrainian diaspora before the war, they often join their compatriots here and start looking for a job.

But some move to the west too.

We had quite a few too but they mostly work in construction and factories so they are practically invisible to the rest of the society

Learn how to post you dumbass worthless reddit piece of shit.

When's the last time you ate, Vlad? Those store shelves are pretty empty looking.

I think we had many more and while they also work in construction, due to linguistic and cultural proximity you can find Ukrainians in all other businesses as well, they can learn Polish very fast after all.

>Who is feeding them?
I'm feeding them my cum
>Where do they sleep?
In my bed with me

they're ukrainian...