This is a Taiwanese aboriginal woman

This is a Taiwanese aboriginal woman.
She is my distant relative, since my ancestors originated in the island too.

Attached: 1637763089318.jpg (1280x720, 118.49K)

No you're not

Built for big han cock

other way around

Attached: la-1548897688-7hbqoogbt4-snap-image.jpg (2048x1366, 883.77K)

You guys are austroasiatics that speak an austronesian language, Read about your genetic history indomie.

are you telling me taiwan was filipo land and they got riced? evil slanted eye creatures from china took over? grim

do you feel some resentment when you look at that saisiyat girl? this is saisiyat traditional pattern

Attached: saisiyat__taiwanese_aborigines__patterns_by_deedeeuse_d8dlh5j-350t.jpg (467x350, 57.45K)

they are your ancestors

no I'm 50% genghis khan 50% timur

What an ugly broad. I am glad that chinks colonized them.

I am taking my words back, that's pretty based desu.

For big han mouth*
>Owen Rutter's account of his 1922 visit to Taiwan inThrough Formosa: "The Chinese atrocities [in Taiwan], however, far exceeded any committed by the [aborigines]. The latter took heads, it is true, but the Chinese ate and even traded in their victims flesh. After killing an [aborigine], the head was commonly severed from the body and exhibited to those who were not on hand to witness the prior display of slaughter and mutilation. The body was then either divided among its captors and eaten, or sold to wealthy Chinese and even to high officials, who disposed of it in a like manner. The kidney, liver, heart, and soles of the feet were considered the most desirable portions, and were ordinarily cut up into small pieces, boiled and eaten somewhat in the form of soup. The flesh and bones were boiled, and the former made into a sort of jelly. The Chinese profess to believe, in accordance with an old superstition, that the eating of savage flesh will give them strength and courage…. During the outbreak of 1891 [aboriginal] flesh was brought in – in baskets – the same as pork, and sold like pork in the open markets of Tokoham 桃園 before the eyes of all, foreigners included; some of the flesh was even sent to Amoy 廈門 to be placed on sale there (Rutter 224-5)."

Basically, yes.

sex with taiwanses native women

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
WE CAN'T STOP WINNING ZHANGBROS

You guys are slavs and germans LARPing dead arab cultures.

Cute

Doesn't invalidate what I said does it?

Yep im thinking based

wtf i demand chinese pussy as reparation

Attached: 1450493961203s.jpg (249x249, 9.56K)

Chink cabals in Singapore still do this

they should consume my cum