Does this happen in your country

Does this happen in your country

Attached: 99D231A0-0A7A-4C16-B95A-70E90B356B13.jpg (722x546, 81.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/decades-woods-hampshire-man-forced-cabin-79262134
myinjuryattorney.com/sue-happy-america-and-all-thats-wrong-with-the-world/
youtu.be/bPVvYTfiA9c
i-lawsuit.com/the-seven-most-ridiculous-lawsuits-of-all-time/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ättestupa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

modern world was mistake

noooo you must own the land, have license, fill out 500 papers, pay a fee and wait 2 years before doing that

Yes, it's called corruption.

Looks like rickety cheap shit that would have collapsed and killed someone. City probably would rather spend 65k to build stairs than millions for a lawsuit.

I work dealing with the fucking building departments of various cities and let me fucking tell you that these niggers are worse than the DMV niggas because they HAVE to justify their existence by making it more difficult to pull a simple ass permit than it needs to be. If only the average person knew how much of an absolute waste these people are they’d have their heads on a stick

0/10

i hate government so much it's unreal. if we didn't have those tonns of senseless regulation we'd already be living on mars

Yes, some kid built a private rail line on private property and the city forced it to be dismantled

Corruption? Yeah. A city close to where I live was paying a mysterious company ~$10k USD for christmas lights, in February...

:3
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/decades-woods-hampshire-man-forced-cabin-79262134
>For almost three decades, 81-year-old David Lidstone has lived in the woods of New Hampshire along the Merrimack River in a small cabin adorned with solar panels. He has grown his own food, cut his own firewood, and tended to his pets and chickens.
>But his off-the-grid existence has been challenged in court by a property owner who says he’s been squatting for all those years. And to make Lidstone’s matters worse, his cabin was burned to the ground Wednesday afternoon in a blaze that is being investigated by local authorities.
>“You came with your guns, you arrested me, brought me in here, you’ve got all my possessions. You keep ’em,” Lidstone told a judge in a court appearance Wednesday morning. “I’ll sit here with your uniform on until I rot, sir.”

>~$10k USD for christmas lights, in February
kek sounds legit

Good post.

It isn't rickety

He's unironically right. OP's picture is in Canada. Here in North America, we sue at the drop of a hat. I'm not saying it will happen immediately, but those stairs don't look all too secure. If in a year, or 5 years, or 10 years, those stairs collapse and someone's walking on them and they get injured, as long as there's a hole in my butt I'll bet that someone is getting sued. And if that happens, it'll be a nightmare. The city will get sued because it let an unlicensed contractor put up a set of stairs. The guy will get sued for putting the stairs up. It'll be a mess.

If you wanna blame something, blame the culture of litigation in the Americas. It's gonna be hard for foreigners to understand, but we have to be conscious and mindful about getting sued for the smallest things over here. Car accident? Sued. Stepping on someone's feet in a line? Sued. Spilling coffee on someone? Sued. This is not a game or joke, you really gotta be careful in America.

myinjuryattorney.com/sue-happy-america-and-all-thats-wrong-with-the-world/

youtu.be/bPVvYTfiA9c

i-lawsuit.com/the-seven-most-ridiculous-lawsuits-of-all-time/

There are countless examples, and you might laugh, but the reality is that these people really did sue, and guess what, that means if you're the one getting sued, you gotta go get an expensive kike lawyer, pay thousands of dollars in legal fees, spend days and days at court stressing about if you lose, and guess what, you won't get compensated for missing salary based on how long you had to miss work. Most of what I've linked happens to big corporations who can afford high priced lawyers, but imagine how many average citizens get sued and they have no choice but to pay.

Shit is fucked.

Attached: 1648643408349.png (1331x1217, 598.72K)

ofcourse, corruption has some weird infrastructure projects
pic related a bridge to non existent river

Attached: 1618310511851.jpg (768x512, 186.67K)

I hate this government so much it’s unreal
>old man who’s lived in the local community his entire life is willingly going to make a shoddy set of stairs like his reputation and friends/families health also depends on it being solid
Smooth assumption you dumb nigger back to huffing petrol

The stairs had no foundation and several security issues, city was right to put it down and then lowered the cost to 10k
>t. party-pooper

We need this shit to come back

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ättestupa

Yes, but to paved roads, I'm not kidding, local govt in some city fined guys that build paved road with their personal money and destroyed it

and buy construction materials from cousin of mayor.

It probably does cost $65,000 but the reason it costs so much is because they have to hire an administrator who’s only task is checking on the paperwork for the stairs to do things by the book. That’s how this works.

If boomers were just old and expensive to maintain, it would be one thing, but they actively drain society and don’t give a tick about anyone else. I pray every night that God strikes them all down, or strikes me down instead.

The stairs look like a fucking death trap, no wonder they tore them down in a country as litigious as America.
That being said, 65k seems suspiciously expensive. Might not be corruption though, just good old fashioned bureaucracy.
I don't if anyone heard the 'Jackie Weaver' thing here, but the local council investigated it, and it somehow cost the tax payers 85 grand.

Attached: skynews-weaver-handforth_5261737[1].jpg (2048x1152, 119.02K)

Frankly doesn't work in the modern age with certain places, especially in the west. Would have definitely worked a century or two ago