Be warm tropical paradise country with beautiful beaches

Be warm tropical paradise country with beautiful beaches.
>Let's put our capital at the highest elevation area in our country where it's shitty and cold.
why are they like this?

Attached: physical.png (825x1002, 692.33K)

and what cunt is that, bolivia?

Bolivia
Ecuador
Colombia
Venezuela

Chile and Brazil the best! Franz!

Politicians should suffer

The temperature is actually moderate and the Andean range was the most populated and socially developed region before colonization. Old world diseases didn't hit it as hard as at the lower areas too.

The weather in Quito is lovely, it's much more temperate in the highlands

>be alpine paradise austria with beautiful mountains
>build your capital in flatlands
Why are (you) like that?

I'd love to visit Brasília, seems like such a unique and underappreciated city, just because it's popular to shit on everything new and modern

Kubitschek was a genius, too bad CIA stooges took over in 1964. Brazil could have been such a great country

Hot weather too spicy for spaniards

You know very little about this country

>I'd love to visit Brasília, seems like such a unique and underappreciated city, just because it's popular to shit on everything new and modern
Brasilia is shit. Rio will always be the rightful capital
>Kubitschek was a genius, too bad CIA stooges took over in 1964. Brazil could have been such a great country
Yes. But I'm more of a Jango man myself

Attached: 800px-Janio_Quadros.png (800x1195, 527.65K)

High points are more secure is common placement everywhere in the world

on the contrary, Spanish preferred lower altitudes if possible and moved several +4000 masl Inca cities to more warm locations

>He thinks that living in a sauna is a good idea
Look at him and laugh
Why do you think that Los Llanos are empty?

Have you been to Caracas? You sweat just by existing, but at least you dont faint after walking 100m under the sun

The most Important Inca cities, those in the main highway (Quito to Cusco) were always at high or very high altitudes, Pumpu for example is at 4080 m

Attached: partial view of Pumpu.jpg (1436x844, 471.48K)

Huanuco was at 3625 metres, pic.
Current Huanuco is in the warm eastern side of the Peruvian Andes at 1,880 metres

Attached: Ruinas_de_Huanuco.jpg (2048x1536, 168.9K)

Attached: an inca palace in huanuco.jpg (928x320, 164.75K)

im at sea level but i think it has to do with temperature regulation and ease of access to a wide variety of elevations for farming different crop species in the stone age

Fuck the heat.

Cold is good.

Cold countries are all first world.

Does that mean that we will always be "second" world?