Have you ever gotten into an argument with your parents before in your country?

Have you ever gotten into an argument with your parents before in your country?

Attached: SpaceX.png (1268x734, 848.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9388703/Italian-bodybuilder-killed-parents-asked-dog-walk.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10506239/Spanish-police-arrest-boy-shot-dead-parents-brother-banned-internet.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dupont_de_Ligonnès_murders_and_disappearance
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf is wrong with white americans? none of this shit ever happens in Europe

Why are those articles always worded so weirdly? Or is it just me being an ESL?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9388703/Italian-bodybuilder-killed-parents-asked-dog-walk.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10506239/Spanish-police-arrest-boy-shot-dead-parents-brother-banned-internet.html
We Med bvlls are simply built different, a cracka could never understand our motives.

jesus.
actually I know a girl who faked being in university and actually told all her family and friends she would be graduating one X day and they all showed up, even took planes and shit. I don't know what compels people to do that but dismemberment of your family seems like taking it a bit too far.

>South Tyrol
wypepo really do this?

News headlines use weird grammar, it's not you.
>Florida Man

Does this look huwhite to you?

Attached: 1636457758350.png (634x829, 723.16K)

>Benno Neumair
yep, that's a 24 carat crucco if I ever seen one

Attached: 1614878437618.png (860x701, 481.55K)

based

>The deception began with a simple lie: Romand claimed that he had passed a second-year medical examination that he did not take. He therefore never qualified as a doctor, a fact unknown to his parents.

>Romand fooled his family and friends for 18 years; they thought he was a successful medical professional and researcher in the World Health Organization (WHO). He managed to give an impression that he had researched arteriosclerosis and that he had contacts with political figures.

>In reality, he spent his days wandering and used the free information services of the local WHO building. He lived close by in Prévessin-Moëns, France. Periodically he left for a supposed work trip but only traveled to Geneva International Airport and spent a couple of days in a hotel room there, studying medical journals and a travel guide about the various countries he lied about visiting. Romand lived off the money his wife and he had made by selling an apartment, from his wife's salary, and from sums of money which were given to him by various relatives, who relied on his assurances that he was investing the money in various imaginary hedge funds and foreign ventures

>On 9 January 1993 Romand withdrew 2000 francs and borrowed a .22 Long Rifle carbine from his father for which he purchased a suppressor, and gas canisters, and asked for them to be gift wrapped. That night, he beat his wife to death on the couple's double bed with a rolling pin. He left her body until the morning, sleeping as normal. The next morning, he woke his children, had breakfast, and watched cartoons. He put them to bed that night, and once they had fallen asleep, shot them both in the head. After these killings, the only people who could expose him were his parents and his ex-mistress, who wanted back 900,000 francs that she had given him as a favour.

>The next morning, Romand travelled to his parents' house, where he joined them for a meal. Immediately after the meal he repeatedly shot them both and the family dog.

>That night he picked up his ex-mistress, telling her they were invited to a dinner with the then health minister, Bernard Kouchner. Pretending that they were lost, he made her exit the car, and as she did so he attempted to strangle her with a cord and sprayed tear gas into her face. After she fought back, he apologized and drove her back to her home, after making her promise to never tell anyone about his attempt to murder her. He then returned to his family home, which still contained the bodies of his dead wife and children.

>He sat and watched television before he poured petrol around the house, set it on fire, and took an overdose of sleeping pills to create the appearance of an intended suicide. Whether this attempt was genuine is doubtful, since the pills he took were long expired, and he had access to more effective barbiturates; additionally, the manner in which the fire was set and the timing of his taking the pills made his rescue inevitable.[2] He was rescued by local firefighters who were alerted by the road cleaners at 4:00 the next morning.

>Romand's trial began on 25 June 1996. On 6 July 1996 Romand was sentenced to life imprisonment with no possibility of parole for 22 years. On 25 April 2019, his appeal for parole was accepted and his release set for the following days

Attached: 1556190173675.jpg (344x500, 34.17K)

I feel like I'd rather just resit all the exams and study. The work required to keep up all those lies, fake trips n shit, seem like harder work than a med exam

>killed his disappointed parents so the country will feed you in prison instead
most sane gamer in existence

He studied medecine so well he would fool real practionners. He'd keep updated about new researches and would print out new research papers to read home "after work"

For all the lies he could've given to his parents, he decided to give them the most egregious one.

How did this guy manage to get a wife and a mistress?

He's a sex machine

Attached: 10633.jpg (1049x630, 81.59K)

that's because everyone is a loser comparatively here and theire is no big tech to speak of.

this sort of thing only happens if you somehow end up a fuckup when everyone around you is living in a mcmansion and has 200k starting job no degree at 25

Attached: 1647697977363.jpg (2289x3209, 1.18M)

>has all the time and energy to work out and eat regularly to maintain physique
>murders both his parents over not walking the dog

Lives with mommy and daddy at 30

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dupont_de_Ligonnès_murders_and_disappearance

>kill family
>refuse to elaborate
>leave

>attempt to strangle a woman to death with a cord
>hey, I'm sorry about that, let me drive you home, promise not to tell anyone
lmao