Indians will unironically rule the Earth one day

>Indians will unironically rule the Earth one day

I, for one, embrace my Indian overlords.

Attached: 1639776118569.jpg (1000x600, 85.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthdata.org/news-release/lancet-world-population-likely-shrink-after-mid-century-forecasting-major-shifts-global
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

turn off your vpn sir

>1.38B CEOs
damn

The Punjab master race...I kneel.

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-013813.png (919x1420, 745.7K)

Hmm should we do something about this Africa thing?

>800 million nigerians

we need to address this

Europe is gonna face a massive labour shortage due to our aging population
it's a match made in heaven really

>it's a match made in heaven really
It really is. Europe will benefit from it greatly :)

>poorfag europeans will have to migrate to india or nigeria and beg for a job
i kneel...

But what about automation? What dumb people jobs will even exist in 2100?

the world is so fucked, holy shit

all of them because technology will stagnate when smart people are bred out

>Japan losing half of its population
rip

>800 million nigerians
>not a single one is in 4chin

>>But what about automation?
People have been thinking that we're only 10 years away from living like the Jetsons ever since the 1950s. We are a long way from the world where robots do everything.

>Two BLACK nations at the top
kneel, whitebois and crypto whitoids

This is why I don't care about pollution

We need to stop artificially increasing their numbers, it only hurt them in the long run once the west is gone and can no longer feed them.

Attached: usaid11438314455640.jpg (600x317, 60.76K)

since this doesn't state a source, it's from the IHME. the UN predictions look quite different; they expect a much higher population. it's all a lot of guesswork.
>healthdata.org/news-release/lancet-world-population-likely-shrink-after-mid-century-forecasting-major-shifts-global
>Population forecasts from UN Population Division use just past time trends as the determinant of future trajectories for fertility and mortality. Such an approach does not allow for alternative scenarios linked to policies or other drivers of fertility and mortality. In the new study by IHME, researchers developed a statistical modelling strategy that use past and forecasted trends in drivers of fertility (education and met need for modern contraceptives), mortality (sociodemographic variables and more than 70 risk factors for disease) and migration (sociodemographic variables, deaths due to conflict and natural disasters, and the difference between birth and death rates).
'forecasted trends' seems very unsure to me.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-30 at 13-18-40 World Population Prospects - Population Division - United Nations.png (737x1270, 105.32K)

Don't you mean united pakistan? India in 2100 will probably be 30% muslim at the very least.

Mate, jobs are being automated even as we speak, it's a slow process, but it's speeding up quickly and 2100 is 78 years away. A sizeable number of past jobs hardly exist any more.