Why are you still eating meat

And why you haven't become a vegetarian yet, don't you care about animals suffering?

Attached: female pigs.jpg (487x468, 88.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yo-XebPZZi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is why people who eat a lot of meat die younger

smelly filthy muslim hands created this thread

Not my problem. Gotta enjoy my steak

I do, but we need meat. Don’t care about your faggy soience studies. No, I’m not going to start my own farm and slaughter backyard chickens, I haven’t the time or the money. Yes, I do hate cruel mass farming is. Yes, I do think the world’s population needs a massive decline. No, I’m not going to do anything about any of this. I have too much other shit to worry about.

Not my problem

>nd why you haven't become a vegetarian yet
because that is illegal in the uk since we are not savage like you

I don't.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yo-XebPZZi0

I care about animal suffering but personally I think it's totally ok to kill animals
IIRC they put them in cages like that so the pigs don't hurt their piglets

The great flavour comes from the suffering.

Weak personality

Anyone who supports factory farming is not my friend nor my brother all my homies hate factory farming

>why you haven't become a vegetarian yet, don't you care about animals suffering?

Attached: trannycopter.gif (639x507, 405.98K)

muslims hang them upside down and slit the animals throat and let it bleed out though

>they know
>you absorb
lol no
Animals dont have rights and taste great

Pretty sure they don't use pigs that have been used as breeding stock to use for consumption but what do I know I'm not a greenpeace schizo

What are you gonna do about it?

I've gone vegetarian in the past and didn't mind it. Might do it again. Still plenty of great foods you can eat that contain great ammounts of amino acids, so I don't mind.

I don't kek

Stop guilt-tripping me into supporting ukraine, not gonna happen

Attached: 1d3.jpg (1080x1062, 177.59K)

>I do, but we need meat.

I have been a vegetarian for many years now and no we don't need meat. With a vegetarian diet i have also resolved serious skin problems that i had before (to the main reason behind the decision tho).

Beside that i also have much more hair than my peers (might be genetic but still)

Because I'm not a retard. People have always eaten meat if they could afford it. I can only agree that animals are kept in terrible conditions, but to refuse to eat meat because of a feeling of pity for them would be stupid.

>NOOOOOOOOO!!! ANIMALE SUFFERINO!!!!

this is why you need to eat young animals

Based and true

I don’t care. It’s all anecdotal. Why do you think this means anything? Do you think I eat nothing but meat 24/7? I eat veggies to.

Pigs would eat you alive if you tripped and fell. I’m merely returning the favor

If you keep a balance between meat and vegetables, then there will be no health problems.

I raise my own chickens and pigs, and hunt deer and small game on occasion. A neighbor about 45 minutes down the road raises beef and I buy an entire butchered cow from him once a year to freeze.

I only eat meat that I can personally guarantee has lived a good (or natural wild) life and been humanely slaughtered, but I will never stop eating meat.

Nope I dont

>humanely slaughtered
kek