This nigga was already popular with Japan...

This nigga was already popular with Japan, but with the recent slapping he has become even more lusted after by Japanese women. Japanese women all say that he is such manly because he defends his wife from abusive words. There is also many angry comments at the criticisms of Will Smith in the West

Attached: download (7).jpg (184x274, 6.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FXDOUuqxre0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Japanese women love white men?

Give me a hug man

Do they know that his wife is a whore?

i support will smith but it's not the same reason that jap girls like him.

i support will smith cuz he smashed asian haters face who insulted all kind of asians using asian kids in last academy awards.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7.07K)

japanese women are into cucks huh

>i support will smith cuz he smashed asian haters face who insulted all kind of asians using asian kids in last academy awards.
what

japanese girls want to be loved and protected right?

Really? What a shame if true. I found that scene utterly ridiculous. When I saw people's reactions to this, in my perspective it delineated who's civilized or not.

The women in my family too think he was in the right to act like that, despite that they've shit talked people for having alopecia in the past. The only difference is that it's a woman in this case.

Could you provide any links for your claims if you've got any, please? I'd be interested in reading them.

Based women in your family.

This fighter praised Will for the violence:
youtu.be/FXDOUuqxre0

Then he turned against Will because Will apologised.

Based on hypocrisy.

this

Attached: download.jpg (390x326, 32.1K)

ignore the schizo squid

here's your food. eat

Attached: abxBjwbm_700w_0.jpg (700x933, 56.06K)

shouldn't you be eating a dog? gooksquid?

Based Will Smith acting like an anime protagonist.

Attached: 1543315214627.webm (640x480, 3M)

>smashed
easy with the big word

>I'm a virgin!
kek bully btfo

Isn't he a literal cuckold?

Attached: 1625498025025.jpg (955x850, 75.63K)

full scene?

>I'm a virgin!
what an insult kek

He is

Attached: 1648624254104.jpg (888x1785, 1.06M)

What went wrong with anime? Is it just wish fulfillment for incels at this point?

I read a lot of shojo manga when i was a kid so i can see where they coming from

Anyone saying he was just defending his wife's honor is delusional. He laughed at the joke and if Chris wasn't half his size, if it was The Rock telling the joke, Will would've kept his ass planted and shut the hell up.

Also imagine going to the mat for a crone like this who sucked and fucked other men's cocks behind your back. Blacks are insane.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220329-094639_Chrome.jpg (1438x1810, 724.6K)