Any jehovah witnesses here?

I want to talk with a jw?

Attached: 11-02-28-images.jpg (259x194, 13.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aFGHerqhSC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there's that French MSpaint artist but she's my wife

Weird, she hasn't made his usual spam yet.
I think she took the day off or got scared when we found out she's a girl

he did. It was the "I want to talk a muslim" one

there was another one as well but he deleted it

Once upon a time in like the 90ies/2000's there were tons of them here and now they're all gone thankfully because our based church chased those heretics out

Attached: 92890308123.png (499x499, 250.34K)

How do you know she is female?

Some guys were speculating yesterday the bible user was a girl

wasn't it a tranny?

That basically comes from the first known post he made were he posted a video of an American girl talking about ancient humans and fire (Who is in university, I checked). People thought that he was her and called him Lara as per the channels name and he never denied it and in fact encouraged it at some points. Only later did he outright deny it.

Well, considering yesterday she was giving a huge speech about how gays should fix their ways with the power of god I doubt it.

meanwhile in georgia

youtu.be/aFGHerqhSC8

Attached: D7D6D62F-5DC3-4B5E-BCFA-62A825310F5A.jpg (720x540, 45.57K)

I don't think that's how perspective works

Ja, ich bin Zeuge Jehova, weiß und gemasniche. Danke.

Sex with Lara!

It's a tranny living the delusion of being that "Lara", 100%.

Based

Here’s another based guy.

Attached: F5E63EAA-7E54-4AF3-A4C1-97635582ABC8.jpg (1242x1912, 1008.02K)

I got confused as first as well but realized it was just a meme

With the first mass baptism on January 19, 2008, Patriarch Ilia commenced his initiative to help improve the dire demographic situation in Georgia caused by post-Soviet abortion rates. Such mass celebrations are held four times a year in which the primate personally baptizes and becomes the godfather for the third and later children of married Orthodox couples.

Based

We should write a friendly Any Forums letter to her church that would be a pleasant gesture

Attached: 1648431172269.jpg (1000x1000, 99.75K)

No they're banned as a sect here

That actually worked which is even more based.
In general our current patriarch illia the second is respected by most of the population considering his contributions in terms of charity, building orphanages, schools and many other contributions for all these years including being in talks and recovering hostages from the occupied regions after the war. Which is why very rarely will you find someone even among the non religious people who would slander him as they literally have nothing to go on about despite the globohomo attempts to slander the guy.