Flag

>flag
>do you support the decolonization of oppressed peoples?
korea
yes

Attached: 1637192168033.png (876x1304, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_lPUyyR2lNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Squid game?

squid game

this makes no sense mexico should be inading spain not the US

white pipo conquering brown pipo = unironically good
brown pipo invading white countries = bad for everyone

squidcel

same vibes

Attached: 32756.png (2264x2284, 1.41M)

brown people gave culture to wh*toids though?
based kara boga, turkish masterrace

see

culture doesnt drive the world forward. Gypsies have more culture than most races yet they only parasite other countries

self-hating?

Attached: spanish.jpg (1500x2001, 1.48M)

This makes perfect sense, mexicans are smart, they go for the rich countries

they're all white lmao. brownoids love to seethe about spaniards and try to claim them as their own to make themselves seem less subhuman

>invaded india
that was us actually

Attached: pepe-smiling.gif (498x498, 64.67K)

funny coming from a cunt whose entire purpose in existence was to leech off native populations from the rest of the world without any reciprocity
spanish and euroid culture by extension is a bastardization of greco-roman remnants (non wh*te) were further offsprings of non wh*te semitic peoples of the world

non wh*tes create, wh*toids destroy

How did they give culture fucking idiot.

I for one think the spanish still have a connection and foundness for eáchoťher and mutual hatred for anglos contrary to us

>You're brown but you are also not brown

is what the squid is trying to say

If Mexicans can help displace the niggers in the US, I'm all for it. Mexicans aren't lazy, solid work ethic, & practically all of them are religious (Catholic I think) & have a basic foundation of decent morals / family values. Although I do think the border needs to be more secure, in the worst case scenario a Mexican coming to the US is better than another nigger being born in the US.

Who cares about muh hatred for anglos, the US is the wealthiest country on the planet, they're making the right choice, money is way more important than petty stuff like that

Attached: B4F6C7A2-66B4-4F74-A91E-A7FE9008B9D0.jpg (3081x2352, 876.98K)

this is the most based and keyed Korean I've ever seen. You may appreciate this.

youtube.com/watch?v=_lPUyyR2lNg

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-29 at 03-19-23 In Korea Whites were Slaves.png (944x601, 720.98K)

>People with 1.2% native american dna will replace people with 0.2% native american dna.
What a reconquest of native lands.

no, im from th white part (north western spain), the people that kickstarted the reconquista and the people who conquered half the world. The iberic and andalusians are just subhuman mutts. Also the spanish foreign legion you always post consist for the most part of foreigners like nafri and latinos, not a representation of what spanish look like. Its like talking about france and posting a black man as representative of french