I hate where I live what English speaking country can I move and study for cheap in?

I hate where I live what English speaking country can I move and study for cheap in?

Attached: Mh99VXX.png (687x855, 452.29K)

that's the fun part, you can't

just go to germoney

The UK.

What degree do you have
Getting to b1 will add a year to my neetdom

Isn't that hard to be accepted in and expensive?

Don't live in London.

>study for cheap
>move to
haha no

come to Australia and open up a fish and chip shop

Ireland

Brits also pay tuition and I've heard it's comparable to what yanks pay.
This. It's easiest in terms of papers and you'd be allowed to work a job on the side.
Just avoid Dublin.

chinks unironically make better fish and chips

We do pay tuition, international students also pay about 50% more so would most likely be £15k a year

they really don't
shitty cheap fish meats, fries that are soggy on the outside, hard on the inside

No they don't.

Chips not fries.

And you don't even have american salaries to make up for it. Brits really are fucked if they're not upper class.

this is simply not true. I've has some fish and chips made by asians that was decent, but not the best.

Nothing stopping you from coming here. Tuition could be subsidised depending on various factors.

Other than that is it cheap fellow greekanon?

English speaking countries are full of low effort immigrants (Chinese and Indians) and you will be lumped with them if you emigrate there.
Go to a proper country and learn the language.
It takes a couple of years to feel comfortable, but it is worth it!

USA!
>

Come to Germany..
Take full time German lessons for a 1.5 years and work in a restaurant or some other place with German workers so you can practice your German everyday.

I am Irishbro. Rent is expensive. Cost of living is otherwise ok afaik.