What is Italy's secret?

What is Italy's secret?

Attached: life expectancy.jpg (5000x4078, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/08n5lhRHIqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No stress because they don’t work.

rigged by sardinian centenarians

very strong and healthy bodies because they work a lot

mediterranean genetics without the millions of gypsies and moors and latinos

Carbs

I earn in a week what you earn in a day, and I work 10hrs a day 6 days a week. You know nothing about how we suffer down here

waiting for tourists to scam isn't work

meme

tbqh I barely experienced any scams in Italy, they seemed too lazy to pull off elaborate schemes

you don't need elaborate schemes to scam naive whiToids
youtu.be/08n5lhRHIqs

>N*poli
Sorry I only was in Italy

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-30 at 11.50.17.png (818x266, 238.98K)

Neapolitans are like Albanians and Chinese, they are all over the world

I don't think it's impressive, it's just a tad higher. Anyway most people have the capacity to reach 90 easily, but many are lost to drugs, accidents and other stuff which compromises health

they don't work, live in a paradise climate and eat healthy

my grampa lived to 101. He always was skinny but not skinnyfat and ate very little, mostly from stuff he produced himself. He also worked as a farmer till his late 80s. He was almost illiterate, could barely read and write his own name and he didn't have a single book in his entire house. That's for you.

no stress from work
no stress from people being gloomy unfriendly assholes
beautiful architecture
sun
olive oil

- a comparatively healthy diet helps a lot: I've learned to eat my salad at least once a day since I were a child. Also, given its blessed position, Italy can offer a huge variety of seasonal veggies and fruit
- I'd say that family values help as well: children and nephews help the elderly and viceversa. It seems that a good family may increase your lifespan too
- no stress, we work to live and not viceversa
- genetics. All my grand and grandgrandparents died 95+ yo, my grandpa still had a driving licence and was actually driving his car 'till the end.

>no stress from work
>no stress from people being gloomy unfriendly assholes
>beautiful architecture
mostly false
>sun
>olive oil
mostly true

Use it or lose it desu. Especially when you're older it's easier to get lazier and fat. If you are healthy when young you'll probably have self respect and not be lazy when old, like inertia

Good climate. The difference to other western cunts isn't that big so I doubt there's more to it. You can see the same effect in the poorer balkan/eastern euro cunts with the med balkans having slightly higher life expectancy compared to the others.

what's your gdp per capita bruh? bring it

Nop

food autism

Turkey is low

good food, easy life

my grandfather is 83 and is the dumbest motherfucker I have ever known

What does that have to do with anything? Turkey is a third world country with no human rights and an oppressive government. Did you even read what I said or did you just not understand?

Weather (you can go out and walk and be active year round)
Healthy diet
Good (free) healthcare
Low abject poverty rates
Genetics of course esp. in some regions

I'm sure there's more minor reasons but yea

Bulgaria has a better climate than the mountain balkans. Don't get that finnbrain scalding

83 isn't that old

Yeah but now it's levelled. The next generation should be more equal and we might get surpassed. All those things are available to everyone now, unless you're poor

he shart himself a year ago cause his ass couldn't hold poopie anymore. people should not live that long unless science stops physical aging

being old is never good, the mind ages like the body 2bh