Why are stem majors dominated by men? Women mostly study worthless shit like literature or sociology...

Why are stem majors dominated by men? Women mostly study worthless shit like literature or sociology. Are they dumb or something?

Attached: 1496834932282.jpg (657x527, 31.99K)

is economics a steam major?

I went civil engineering and it was like 45% women, its not like that anymore. Even electro has like 30% women. The real sausage fest is CS, 5% women if even that

I wish I went CS, engy is so awful if you don't have the disposition for it. Got a Circuits exam in 6 hours and I hate it

no lol? it's a social science

Women can actually recognize and act upon staleness, and they're not all that afraid of having an unemployable degree. I'm willing to bet most STEM majors don't even like it all that much.

Medical is usually women dominated here (around 70%, but engineering makes up for it by being like 60-80%)

women go to where chads are
stem is full of smelly incels

women can just marry a beta provider

True I dominate stem majors

I study STEM and I want to kill myself.

because women are smarter and will land good jobs with less mental of physical strain

Same, friend.

Do you wish you became a tradie?

just wait until you get employed into a STEM job.
you'll want to kill urself even more.

Sometimes. I'd rather be studying something more interesting.
Really?

99% of women end up in HR and dictate who of us men are allowed to work in the company they work for. It's actually terrifying.

fuck no, tradie wageslaving is even worse

Then switch degrees retards

I think about doing this sometimes, but it would add like 1-2 more years of my degree which is just too much. I was supposed to graduate by now :(

>Are they dumb or something?
Risk averse. You can't really fuck something up if it's already worthless.

>Are they dumb or something?

Attached: file.png (741x643, 64.41K)

stem = money
i dont like it but it's enough of a challenge to keep me occupied and i still get to do my arts double degree later which is what I actually want to do.

doing a trade isn't wageslaving