Does this happen in your country?

Does this happen in your country?

Attached: 1593710777163.jpg (722x778, 221.2K)

Well, no.

No, can't think of a time this happened here.

his razor seems to be defect?!

Do people really think its fine to kill someone for entering their property? Thats insane to me

Yes

>Thats insane to me
same

you wont kill (implying you have the chance) armed burglar entering your house and threatening you family? (implying you have any)

If it was legal here I would

>armed burglar entering your house and threatening you family
We're talking about a woman walking around on the yard you troglodyte.

And stealing property. Hands to yourself.

read the OP you goober

It’s completely reasonable if you think they’re trying to steal something and it’s a multicultural/multiracial society with blacks or arabs.

authorities do say stuff

>nooo not muh heckin nazi flag
>i payed like two bucks for that
>guess i have to kill you and go to jail now!!!
epic fail 9000

yanks and americanised eurochuds aren't people

see

Oklahoma too. How is this a thing there
I know why

The US is a multiracial society with a lot of blacks. You have to have strict laws if you have that kind of society.

Makes me wonder, how many mailmen get shot by schizos on their way to the front door, every year?

If she had just kept walking, she wouldn't have been shot.

are you underage?

Attached: 1590502278112.png (1223x548, 1.43M)

are you retarded?

Everyone isn’t the same. African and arab countries have laws where the punishment for theft is to get limbs cut off. That’s because it works for those people. Swedes almost never commit crimes, so you don’t need harsh punishments for Swedes. However that changes if you import lots of blacks or arabs. Some people only respect force and will steal and kill etc. if they can get away with it.

Actually, all of these problems can be solved by not having divisive, subversive angl*id "people" in your society.

If my wife wasn't such a bitch I wouldn't have beaten her to death either, same logic.

no liberal white women

I would shoot all of you dead if you walked in my yard

In Sweden there's more trust to strangers, but in the USA, people are basically afraid of their neighbors and the chance that some fucked up dude comes to your house to rob you or even kill you is much higher than in Sweden

I just don't believe them anymore

I wish it was legal here

Nice essay Jonne. I know your scope of knowledge doesn't go beyond shit you read on the chans but it's still amazing that you're seriously retarded enough to think we didn't historically have such laws here too.

Have you never had anything stolen from you? Its the most aggravating thing in the world. If I could find the polacks who broken into my shed I would live out my revenge fantasies

You don't sound Polish
Poles don't do that drawl sentence
Go home